The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FEEDBACK is everybody maybe a little annoyed by these ridiculous changes?

kiddafinlay
kiddafinlay
✭✭
If the game remains as you have currently made it I am quitting? Every class has been stripped of really useful skills, sustainable no more? Unless you are an expert or serious gamer then what is the point in playing now, this is worse than when you levelled everything and made it anybody anywhere, I seriously hope you sort this out as you did then. if I wanted to be a frustrated angry gamer I would go play archage. I play solo and enjoy every part of the game except pvp is not my thing, you have taken all the joy out of it and being a solo.occassional grouper with husband I no longer want to play, why do this after people have preordered and are looking forward to Morrowind expansion. Seriously I am demanding a refund from Playstation on both our PS4's for this expansion if the changes remain we both have Skyrim and I have Final Fantasy they are fun and free to play and I will save a lot of money so win win for us. Only you lose out when people start leaving the game.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kiddafinlay

You sound more than a little annoyed, but you're not alone. And I mean no offense, since I am more than "kinda annoyed" by various flaws and deficiencies in the design of many features. But if you are not even more annoyed by the seemingly endless accumulation of uncorrected bugs in the implementation of those features in the software, then your comment belongs in some other section of the forum. :wink:

And thanks for mentioning some competing alternatives to version 2.7.12 of The Elder Scrolls Online.

All we wanna do is have some fun before the Sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard. :smiley:

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Thx I am annoyed and yes the whole game is a mass of bugs and glitches that never get fixed
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two camps here - 1 is annoyed by the 1000000 things to hate in the upcoming patch. 2 has found 1 thing to like in the upcoming patch.
  • Crossx2
    Crossx2
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a bug report.. frustrations can be understood, but need to go in the correct forum. By posting this here you are only making it harder for them to see and address actual specific bugs which is what this forum is for reporting.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Ok I am new to forums tbh but was told by customer service to put my feedback here so my apoligies if I offended snybody. I just put in wrong place in error.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Wow this was closed in discussions after being trolled on there and complaining then you punish me? Trolls are imo put there by ZOS when we call you out on stuff that is ruining our gameplay that the majority of us actually pay monthly for? I suppose you are going to close this one too now?
    Edited by kiddafinlay on April 30, 2017 5:50PM