The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

my guild needs good fun people

Qtip71291
Qtip71291
Soul Shriven
I have a guild that only has 3 people and are my local friends, i live in missouri usa and would like to have more people that are just looking for a fun go around. we craft and try to find world bosses or delves. we are all lowerish lvls but like to find people that are just fun to play with and talk to. let me know.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can send all 3 of you an invite to our guild, Children of the Void. We're a very friendly guild with people always willing to help. We accept players of all levels. I also have a huge house with target skeleton that is open to every member. If you want an invite send me a message on psn(jlboozer). Good luck!
    Edited by jlboozer on April 30, 2017 5:47PM
  • Qtip71291
    Qtip71291
    Soul Shriven
    My psn (whotookmyvcard)
  • stacy_adam
    stacy_adam
    Soul Shriven
    jlboozer wrote: »
    I can send all 3 of you an invite to our guild, Children of the Void. We're a very friendly guild with people always willing to help. We accept players of all levels. I also have a huge house with target skeleton that is open to every member. If you want an invite send me a message on psn(jlboozer). Good luck!

Can I get an invite too?
    PSN: Stacy_Adam
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qtip71291 wrote: »
    My psn (whotookmyvcard)

Invite sent, welcome to the guild!
  • dollajax
    dollajax
    Soul Shriven
    Qtip71291 wrote: »
    I have a guild that only has 3 people and are my local friends, i live in missouri usa and would like to have more people that are just looking for a fun go around. we craft and try to find world bosses or delves. we are all lowerish lvls but like to find people that are just fun to play with and talk to. let me know.
    A friend of mine and I are looking for a guild of people to trade and adventure with... hit me up 'dollajax'