The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

OK Z, you win, friend :)

radiostar
radiostar
✭✭✭✭✭
Constant crashes to desktop, constant crashes to log in screen followed by trying to log in and being told I'm already logged on. Dropped from 3 dungeons: Maj's, Glirion's, and the random vet. Cannot help at the world boss because of extreme lag: my heals don't hit, my character dies, my account crashes. So what would be the point? lmao.

Let me guess, you're under ddos attack AGAIN, right? Gee, who could you have possibly pissed off now, Z? :smiley:
Edited by radiostar on April 30, 2017 12:29AM
"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're shouting into the wind, buddy. No one's at work during any peak game time.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was your turn to be broken, blame RNG.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ya probably. need to catch up on Scandal and The Blacklist anyway, haha
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From this point forward every negative experience in ESO you have is 100% your fault for continuing to play.

I dont want to hear another peep.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    From this point forward every negative experience in ESO you have is 100% your fault for continuing to play.

I dont want to hear another peep.

lmao
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're shouting into the wind, buddy. No one's at work during any peak game time.

Does this mean I can go on a massive thread spam rage and no one would notice :o