The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I'm tired from all the pvp practice

Jamascus
Jamascus
✭✭✭✭
My guildmates and I just spent all afternoon on the shores of Auridon cc'ing mudcrabs. I think we're ready for the zerg!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the second thread about mudcrabs and CC. Can someone explain the joke?
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know too.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ZoS stated they want seamless transition between pvp and pve. Thus reason for not separating them. Then this brain lacking person came to spam threads about it.
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭

ZoS stated they want seamless transition between pvp and pve. Thus reason for not separating them. Then this brain lacking person came to spam threads about it.

They have to understand how stupid they sound, therefore we must point it out on the forums.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamascus wrote: »

They have to understand how stupid they sound, therefore we must point it out on the forums.
    So if we want someone to know they're stupid, we just have to point it out on the forums?

Like if we were to make jokes about someone who chose to play a game where the PvP and PvE were designed to not be separate in the form of skills from the very first Development talks, and then became upset the game had integrated PvP and PvE game design choices?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Jamascus wrote: »

So if we want someone to know they're stupid, we just have to point it out on the forums?

Like if we were to make jokes about someone who chose to play a game where the PvP and PvE were designed to not be separate in the form of skills from the very first Development talks, and then became upset the game had integrated PvP and PvE game design choices?

Yep, silly me for expecting them to be able to achieve it from the start. Their idea isn't working and hasn't since launch.