The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End Game PVE Guild Recruitment

Invaderkimz
If you're interested in learning to run trials, working hard to perfecting them and competing for top scores leave your username below or message me on psn @ invaderkimz. I was the leader of a very successful trials guild before the VMol update (#1 scoring AD group) but disbanded due to time constraints but I am back and rebuilding my team. Any skill level is welcome to participate in training runs and advice on build will be available to those wanted to be a part of the main team and tackle the more difficult content. This is a no nonsense no drama guild it has 1 purpose and that is to run trials. You will be expected to follow directions given and wear appropriate gear to support the group. This is group content not PVP. Having a mic is a requirement.
Edited by Invaderkimz on April 29, 2017 4:29PM
PS4 NA AD always down for dungeons and trials. Tank or DPS Vet 16. Have completed everything in the game. Message PSN Invaderkimz
  • CheekySquare
    CheekySquare
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: CheekySquare

531 MagDk main
  • Invaderkimz
    Invite sent :)
    PS4 NA AD always down for dungeons and trials. Tank or DPS Vet 16. Have completed everything in the game. Message PSN Invaderkimz
  • koko1881
    koko1881
    I'm a cp 600 healer lf a trials guild psn koko71105
  • Invaderkimz
  • Invaderkimz
    Looking for a few good dps to join VMOL progression. Have healers and tanks ready to go.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Invaderkimz I was going to tank and form a group myself for VMOL this weekend but saw this, I have all roles ready to go on all classes endgame. Got a mic and all of that, no drama here. (AD)

PSN: FlyyLionel

The Flyers
  • Invaderkimz
    Sent guild invite. Let me know if you have some people you'd like to bring maybe we can get something going this weekend.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent guild invite. Let me know if you have some people you'd like to bring maybe we can get something going this weekend.

Word, will do.
    The Flyers
  • 6lackzeu5
    6lackzeu5
    ✭✭
    Would like to join psn; Db3416
  • johnnyblade11
    Looking to join your trial progression guild. Been in a couple trial guilds and progression groups and had fun but I want to learn more about getting my builds and rotations at a better rate per sec. Cp 600 mag dps plus heals thanks for your consideration. Johnnyblade11 psn.
  • Invaderkimz
    Invites sent :)
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Nocturne3570 DPS
    healer
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • Invaderkimz
  • ravencbr600
    ravencbr600
    ✭✭
    would like to join 600 mag sorc- PSN ravencbr600
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join. Cp600 magblade. Chaos0720
  • Invaderkimz
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently farming VMA night and day for sharp daggers and eventually VO. Maxed mag sorc but main Stam dk willing to give it a shot.

D0ntevenl1ft
  • ap1230
    ap1230
    I have a MagDK I'm gearing up right now and main Stamblade that will probably be retired. Looking for a group of people to gear up with and eventually go into trials. Have experience with all Trials and decent gear to start with. Have Sharpened Fire VMA staff, but nothing else notable for gear on MagDK.
    Edited by ap1230 on May 16, 2017 4:33PM
  • Invaderkimz
    ap1230 wrote: »
    I have a MagDK I'm gearing up right now and main Stamblade that will probably be retired. Looking for a group of people to gear up with and eventually go into trials. Have experience with all Trials and decent gear to start with. Have Sharpened Fire VMA staff, but nothing else notable for gear on MagDK.

What's your psn? Tried inviting the same psn name as your sn it says account not found.
  • koko1881
    koko1881
    psn koko71105 max level healer
  • Hungate1527
    Hungate1527
    Soul Shriven
    Mag Sorc Main - CP 441

I have completed all vet trials except for Vmol

PSN: Small-John110890
  • tschoot
    tschoot
    PSN: TSCHOOT55_

Mag Sorc Main- CP 180

Dps

Stamina nightblade - CP 180

Tank/Dps
  • Invaderkimz
  • Illbleed
    Illbleed
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: ILLBLEED 420 Stamblade Tank
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a few good dps to join VMOL progression. Have healers and tanks ready to go.

@Invaderkimz
    I've already cleared vmol with FFF as part of their core progression group, but I have an extra guild slot and am looking to fill it with another good trial guild. My time is 93 seconds on target dummy but that was before I finally got a sharp moondancer inferno. Have not tested since.

Completed all Hard Mode craglorn trials.
    On permanent Sanctum Ophidia leaderboards 120k+ score.

MusCle420
    Edited by Massive_Stain on May 28, 2017 11:42AM
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • Pirsius
    Pirsius
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Pirsius

CP600. Looking to get some more vet trials experience.
  • Invaderkimz
    Still looking for a few more active players. Looking for people who want to run 1 or 2 nights a week preferably after 7pm central.
  • fungusamongus
    I'd like to join. PSN: fungusamongus568
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Nocturne3570 I like to join
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • jdwlkr
    jdwlkr
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: jdwlkr

A little background: 700 CP player with multiple clears and leaderboard scores in all trials except vHoF. HM clears for every trial except vHoF. Main character is magSorc but also play magBlade, magPlar as needed. All characters using endgame gear and consistently pull high DPS. I know trial mechanics and awareness. I know my role and how to follow the trial lead. Member of high level competitive guilds in past but looking for a new team.

If it sounds like I fit, shoot me an invite.