The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hey ZOS, someone just uploaded a Morrowind Playthrough video to youtube. How about that NDA?

Kildayen
Kildayen
✭✭✭✭✭
**EDIT** I know that he claims that no NDA is being broken, but I am sharing this just in case he is incorrect.

I was browsing the groups on facebook and someone just uploaded a video of Morrowind. Does this not break the NDA? Yeah I know we shouldn't name and shame here, but you might want to look into this guy's account.

This is what his post on Facebook contained:

"Spoilers! This is the first part of my playthrough of the Morrowind main quest, starting after the tutorial. Part two coming later today I expect however it will be a bit back and forth as what can be covered is limited by NDA. Just letting the game do the talking, no commentary, just enjoy the gameplay and get immersed!"

Here is a link to the video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTyY98IFzk
Edited by Kildayen on April 29, 2017 4:09PM
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says in his description that apparently some content creators were allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    It says in his description that apparently some content creators were allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind

Is that true though? Anyone can say anything. I don't want anyone to get into trouble if they did nothing wrong. I will edit my post if this is true.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In his video description he states:

"Importantly, no NDA is being broken here. Some content creators have been allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind."

But I guess people are quick to judge and throw the stone.... If he tells the truth ? We will know soon for sure.
  • Westo77
    Westo77
    ✭✭
    Says in his description "Importantly, no NDA is being broken here. Some content creators have been allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind."
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, guys, in case you didn't notice yet, it says in his description "Importantly, no NDA is being broken here. Some content creators have been allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind"

You probably didnt know that yet though so I thought I'd let you all know
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think of it, if he is breaking NDA I guess that means I am too since I shared the video link here lol :D
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kildayen wrote: »
    Now that I think of it, if he is breaking NDA I guess that means I am too since I shared the video link here lol :D

Way to go @Kildayen , break the NDA why dontcha...
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go @Kildayen , break the NDA why dontcha...

:oB)
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick call the police!
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, guys, it says on the description that "Importantly, no NDA is being broken here. Some content creators have been allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind".

Looks like you didn't notice.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I post a video of Morrowind and say it's not breaking the NDA does that make it true? Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

Seems odd they would go through making a NDA only to allow people to make money off of it.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people such has hiveleader got the ok to make videos and break the nda. Sadly hive is one of those who likes to wait till it is released to avoid spoilers.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • hassubhai
    hassubhai
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow guys it read the description no one noticed this yet lool
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs more heavy attacking.

XBox NA
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Learn to read guys, I'm sure no one here in this thread has seen in his description it says "Importantly, no NDA is being broken here. Some content creators have been allowed to publish limited videos of Morrowind".
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **EDIT** I know that he claims that no NDA is being broken, but I am sharing this just in case he is incorrect.

I was browsing the groups on facebook and someone just uploaded a video of Morrowind. Does this not break the NDA? Yeah I know we shouldn't name and shame here, but you might want to look into this guy's account.

This is what his post on Facebook contained:

"Spoilers! This is the first part of my playthrough of the Morrowind main quest, starting after the tutorial. Part two coming later today I expect however it will be a bit back and forth as what can be covered is limited by NDA. Just letting the game do the talking, no commentary, just enjoy the gameplay and get immersed!"

Here is a link to the video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTyY98IFzk

Rat.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of content from creators hitting YouTube. Shame it's showing off bugs.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The witch hunting on these forums makes me think a bunch of you guys are new to MMOs. I can't say this guy is truthful or not (don't care either) but most MMOs let key folks publish materials before others. Free hype and all.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is not common for a PTS of a live game to be under an NDA and that may be causing some confusion with some people is my guess.
    Edited by idk on April 29, 2017 6:47PM
  • IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who everyone is, but he isn't the only one who's been allowed to post content of morrowind. I've seen several gaming websites that do reviews etc to also post video content.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone are equal against rules but apparently some people are less equal than others.
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on April 30, 2017 3:06PM
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The NDA applies to you! Unless it doesn't.

Seriously, ZOS' NDA is really confusing. It should apply to everyone or no one. I see quite a few Morrowind videos going up, and even video from PTS with the name overlay removed. So clearly the NDA is not equally enforced, and it makes no sense as to who it does or doesn't because anybody seems to be able to go "Yes, but it doesn't apply to me."
  • Jollygoodusername
    Jollygoodusername
    ✭✭✭
    Looks boring as usual. Here is a quest: please find my missing left shoe of prophecy. Don't have time for this, I need to go adventuring! I want to see how much love was put into the landscape, or if it's riddled with bugs and missing occlusions. I admit curiosity but won't be purchasing at this time. Hope it turns out better than this video.
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOPE Don't want to see it before it's out. Seeing the beginning there was too nostalgic. How awesome. I almost wish they would insert the original Morrowind adventure as an option, but maybe the experience wouldn't be nearly the same. I mean originally you had to explore the map to see what was there. No compass, no information available on how to complete it (unless you purchased a book), no fast travel without Mark and Recall, etc. I would so play that again with updated graphics and mechanics.

Anyway it looks good.
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you care if he were breaking NDA?
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone are equal against rules but apparently some people are less equal than others.

Gotta love this NDA*

*exceptions may apply to handpicked specially selected by ZOS people
    What the f*ck does that have to do with equality?

If ZOS puts NDA over Morrowind everyone should be limited by that NDA equally. ZOS picking selected few players and allowing them to broadcast Morrowind content that is under NDA breaks that equality and puts some of players above others by allowing them to be the first ones to post Morrowind Videos/Streams while everyone else can't do a single thing about it (unless it was announced somewhere how to apply for such NDA lift program somewhere in public place, correct me then if im wrong).
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on April 30, 2017 3:07PM
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Needs more heavy attacking.

Na, just introduce turn-based combat for more tactical play and we'll all have more FUN!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not watched it yet, but..

Breaking NDA:
    Stuff from the Morrowind play area.
    Playing a warden

NOT breaking NDA:
    Playing with the changes in the skills/CP for the other classes on the "mainland".

Why is figuring out the NDA hard?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Gotta love this NDA*

*exceptions may apply to handpicked specially selected by ZOS people

High valued streamers = Zos Gods?