The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sliding animation, delayed breakfree and streak bugs

alakmir
alakmir
✭✭✭
I guess ZOS has been reminded very often about these problems but, it seems that instead of improving the quality, ZOS has been busy increasing the quantity. One of my friends, who has long left the game, had once told me that the future of this game wasn't going to be good.
However my love for this game has kept me from quitting so I believe now is the time for ZOS to pay attention to the immediate problems in the game ex- sliding animation ( when u try to breakfree from cc, sometimes u face this animation or probably when u break free almost instantly ), delayed breakfree from CCs like drain shot and eclipse and surely affects ur victory in pvp, last but not the least the OP streak bug ( yes sorcs must be hanged till death but not when u'r playing one :P )
Emeeru - AD Sorc
Solo/ duo/ trio with Sabal/Rubeus
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear you.. but fear ZOS doesn't... that stuff has been happening since day one.. and they just ignore it.. like so many things... playing ESO is a test of your nerves.. so many broken things that you hit daily... death by a thousand cuts.