The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagBlade Cyro

D0ntevenL1ft
D0ntevenL1ft
✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason magblade has always intrigued me but I'm hesitant on beginning one due to all the negativity I've seen saying they suck open world cyro. Are they that terrible that its unusable, or do they have strengths for even small scale pvp?
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends. Magblade can be builded as few completly different roles. Starting off Bomber, to the GankBlade, finishing on Solo/Small Group PvP like Sewers. There is a lot of interesting builds, I'm sure you'll find something for yourself.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends. Magblade can be builded as few completly different roles. Starting off Bomber, to the GankBlade, finishing on Solo/Small Group PvP like Sewers. There is a lot of interesting builds, I'm sure you'll find something for yourself.

Magicka gankblades and bomb blades are pretty obsolete now days. There's really only one way to play a mageblade and that is burning spellweave, firestaff, and Eots. It's a difficult play style. Some people consider it the lesser version of a sorc with a higher skill cap with less reward. You could play a dual wield concealed weapon build but the damage is pretty lackluster and play style tough with so many counters to cloak. A lot of nb skills provide dot damage but dots are easily cleansed, don't crit shields and is absorbed very easily.

It's a fun class but it's crappy right now.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South