The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Canceled Morrowind package

• Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    i am waiting for destiny 2, cod ww2, and rdr2. It will be really hard for zos to get more money from after what they have pulled.

but is that really going to work ?
    i left eso for about 60 days and i hunted hard but could not find anything to replace eso.
    i want the comfort of what we had in morrowind and eso is the only one has that morrowind LIKE, feel to it.
    it aint morrowind but its as close as i think im ever gona get in an mmo.

People that want morrowind they got all of you really good by the balls with nostalgia but i got not sentimental attachment to morrowind since i never played it so i could care less about their dlc.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are crying over nothing, then you are part of the problem.

I fixed that for you :-|
    Edited by Balamoor on April 29, 2017 4:13AM
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything is ok, except that the Battlegrounds should be available to at least ESO+ Players, if not for everyone.

Edited by Thorvarg on April 29, 2017 4:17AM
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terror wrote: »
    Sounds like you should probably consider waiting until you can pass your own judgement from actual experience. BETA is still in early stages, lots of changes to come, and lots of changes that will likely come after it launches.

The Warden does not appear to be OP from what has been shown, it actually seems quite well balanced among the other classes. The game appears to be moving in a good general direction.

Your asking a lot. Quite a few people tend to operate solely on first impressions and if it's not absolutely perfect in every way, then it's no good at all. Sometimes you see game makers take advantage of that. Some games that are not very good sell well initially because they have such a great (fluffing) advertising team. They knew that would work to sell a crap game.

I would rather the pre-game info be accurate even if its not perfect. However, so far I see nothing wrong with Morrowind.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing this is your first MMO & you've no understanding how business and marketing works
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destiny was such a bad game. I had such hopes for it only to be so let down. Destiny 2 won't be that much of an improvement. Will see you back here once you realize that :) till then enjoy your vacation.

P.S.

Destiny makes you buy expansions as well, how dare they -_-
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Code of Conduct:
    2.5 You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another customer or guest using ZeniMax sites and Services. This includes but is not limited to verbal attacks, unwanted messaging, personal attacks, stalking or any other undesired behavior used to cause discomfort or disrupt another customer's experience. At all times users will refrain from attacking Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy, Gender or any other protected category under Federal or Maryland State law.

2.6 Users will not transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated at any time.

Uhhh I think the forums rules are slightly different to and I do recall something that literally said flaming and trolling as well.

i dont know, i just coppied that from some one else here on forums.
    i agree with you that is it is innapropriate and just wrong. and what i showed on that copy paste says that we are not allowed to embarrass other people.
    but. idk. people do it alot here.
    but your right and i agree with you that the pic was wrong.

I think a certain age to post in a mature mmorpg certainly would help.
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Lmfao look at all you *** crying over the Internet
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamoor wrote: »
    Kildayen wrote: »
    1367236.jpg

Ok this post should not be allowed in the forums this is a clear violation of forum rules, not to mention flaming and trolling into one.

WTH? Okay let me read that again...

1367236.jpg

Ok this post should not be allowed in the forums this is a clear violation of forum rules, not to mention flaming and trolling into one.

Looking at your forum history all I can say is....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Except I do not go straight out and make accuse people of crying and insult them, I am just very straight forward and let others know I do not care what they think when they get an attitude with me. It also very against the rules to bring up someones post history in the forums just saying.
    Edited by DragonBound on April 29, 2017 4:52AM
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamoor wrote: »
    If you are crying over nothing, then you are part of the problem.

I fixed that for you :-|

Oh the irony.
  • Shadow_Viper_vX
    Shadow_Viper_vX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look... another one of these threads...

Useless Thread is Useless
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cant really say anything... cause reasons, but you are making a mistake.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destiny 2 hype!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll buy Morrowind tonight. <3
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1367236.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about. How am I flaming or trolling anyone? Just because your past post history is filled with posts trolling people, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. This crying child represents my pain for this game. Now stop your trolling and move along, please.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you are on console, so this wont apply to you, but I think I am going to start posting this in every quitting thread.

I would like to invite all players who are quitting the PC NA server to join my guild Physical Penetration.

I'm just looking for enough innactives to open and keep open guild bank access. You can always quit if and when you come back, or stay and make use of my primary residence for crafting or target practice. I have the banker, merchant, and fence assistant there. A dye station for when you are tired of getting mudballed while dying in public. All 3 consumable craft stations and currently 16 full attuned sets(Armor Master, Redistributor, Noble's Conquest, Tava's Favor, Clever Alchemist, Eternal Hunt, Law of Julianos, Morkuldin, Trial by Fire, Pelinal's Aptitude, Varen's Legacy, Kvatch Gladiator, Eyes of Mara, Shalidor's Curse, Orgnum's Scales, Kagrenac's Hope).

PC NA, if you're thinking of quitting... Think of Physical Penetration. @RunsWithBullcrit
    Edited by Runs on April 29, 2017 5:36AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bye Felcia.
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1367236.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about. How am I flaming or trolling anyone? Just because your past post history is filled with posts trolling people, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. This crying child represents my pain for this game. Now stop your trolling and move along, please.

No you where accusing the op of crying so nice try and I do not troll look up the definition of troll or do I need to provide that for you? Your just upset someone is calling you out on your trolling, and by the way you should be treated like the rest of us when it comes to the forum rules. Move along.
    Edited by DragonBound on April 29, 2017 5:43AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes right, and i say it's a wise decision if you plan to PvP.
    but if only going pve right now for exploring and stuff i say is a good game.
    just don't expect leader boards position if going any class other then warden or sorc.

Yes, remember kids, no one will ever top the leaderboards again, because there will be no player who achieves the highest score... wait, what?
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. Zos aint getting more coin from me for the time being. I don't plan on doing much post morrowind, besides daily writs. I need to spend less time on this clunky broken game to focus on real life things neway.

But maybe things wont be so bad. Which is ok. But probably wont ever spend more money ob this game. Unless zos buisiness model changes eso is f2p afaik.

zos openly doing this kind of *** legit makes me support people not giving zos more money. I mean look at the new housing instance, 150$ for a rocky hillside and negative balance changes. Since when did play how you want turn into this mess of being told how to play instead of having options? That aint fun xD
    Edited by Ep1kMalware on April 29, 2017 6:02AM
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    $100 ain't worth it for a game they completely destroyed. Ending all classes to make the warden standout and forcing players to buy the DLC. Customer satisfaction is not a priority at ZoS. Instead game preformance is complete ***. And selling cosmetics and crown crates for you to waste your money. Because everyone knows looking cool and not being able to do content is why most people stay... Destiny 2 comes out this year, ZoS sucks. I'm outty

Awesome, less players like you ^^ bye!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People supporting everything blindly be like ...

jKsH3RY.jpg
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Code of Conduct:
    2.5 You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another customer or guest using ZeniMax sites and Services. This includes but is not limited to verbal attacks, unwanted messaging, personal attacks, stalking or any other undesired behavior used to cause discomfort or disrupt another customer's experience. At all times users will refrain from attacking Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy, Gender or any other protected category under Federal or Maryland State law.

2.6 Users will not transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated at any time.

Every one of your constant terrible whiny 'nerf everyone but me' posts causes me distress. Can you STFU and learn how to play?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    $100 ain't worth it for a game they completely destroyed. Ending all classes to make the warden standout and forcing players to buy the DLC. Customer satisfaction is not a priority at ZoS. Instead game preformance is complete ***. And selling cosmetics and crown crates for you to waste your money. Because everyone knows looking cool and not being able to do content is why most people stay... Destiny 2 comes out this year, ZoS sucks. I'm outty

if you are on PC EU, can I have all your stuff pls? :)
    @altemriel
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Code of Conduct:
    2.5 You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another customer or guest using ZeniMax sites and Services. 

But what if the OP embarrasses himself with such a wonderful rage thread? ;)
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd understand this reaction by the OP if Morrowind already hit and the PTS notes were the changes that hit live... but... there is still got a month of testing to do. A bit of an overreaction.

I'm not happy with some of the changes I've read either on the PTS notes but it's early. Warden, from videos I have seen and the abilities told/released to us by ZOS themselves don't seem that over powered at all. Plus a lot can change in the PTS, especially with a chapter that seems to mean so much to ZOS.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't quitting forum post like lockable? Anyhow, its $40, and it is worth it if it can keep you entertained for 40 hours.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    @DragonBound I don't see how posting a tasteful picture that's arguably fitting for the OP content goes against CoC. The guidelines seem to frame harassing players directly or a personal attack, rather than respond to the opinion of a thread with another opinion. If ZOS understood their own terms the way you seem to, just about everyone with a differing opinion would be perma-banned.

With that said, I think the OP is acting like a crybaby because the most recent patch notes don't suit them perfectly. There also has to be an intuitive MMO B2P business model, in which a company can't just sit back, collect their initial key sales, and hope money will magically appear. Personally, I love how a lot of cosmetic options are obtainable with in-game currency, but can be bought with crowns. I also like how most mounts are microtransaction-based, because they're simply cosmetic to the base game, and don't actually change gameplay. Sure, I'm not crazy about all the class/sustain changes, but I've yet to play them, so I can't judge too much. And there's also the fact that they'll correct any major changes they might find out to be mistakes later, hence patches after Morrowind's launch.

I mean, if you're not happy with in-game microtransactions, they could always run ads.

And now, for my next trick idea for ZOS to pay the bills.
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Burgererer on April 29, 2017 7:54AM
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you have a trash PC. My performance: 120FPS in zerg v zerg, 146 ping, 120FPS 4k res.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
This discussion has been closed.