The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP WITH TRANSFERRING ACCOUNT DATA

Tyrrean
Tyrrean
✭✭
I've played the Elder Scrolls Online since launch, so over three years, and have put in thousands of hours and hundreds if not thousands of pounds into the game. All this progress has been on the EU server however, no I will no longer be able to play on the EU server and was wondering if there was any way to get all my data, details, crownstore purchases, etc transferred onto the NA server so I can continue to play the game. I've pre-purchased the physical collectors edition of ESO: Morrowind and would hate to have to cancel it because I can no longer play the game.

Any help and assistance in the matter would be deeply appreciated.