The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a Newbie PVE clan

Standfast
Standfast
Soul Shriven
Hello all, I am new to the game and I am enjoying it for the most part but some company would be great I am only lvl 10 and would like to ideally find a guild of fellow noobs to run with and not just be another member for a larger guild that accepts new players but wants nothing to do with them until they reach end game.
  • audrebytes
    audrebytes
    ✭✭
    Hello,

You are very welcome to our guild :)

The Dragon's Hoard is a small (but growing), very friendly guild with mostly PvE and Crafting as a focus. Guild trader coming soon, but we're not quite there just yet. I do manage to snag a trader periodically and am focused on getting us there as soon as possible.

Just send me an in game email for invite to the guild (@audrebytes) if you want to join.

Teamspeak is highly recommended. We are usually on there and happy to help out.

Edited by audrebytes on April 29, 2017 9:47PM
  • goingstag
    goingstag
    Soul Shriven
    Can I also join? I'm level twelve and I think I'd get more out of the game if I knew people and could move in groups if possible because I think that's fun.
  • audrebytes
    audrebytes
    ✭✭
    Hello!

Absolutely you are welcome to join.

Just send me an in game email (@audrebytes) with your request and I'll get your invite out to you asap!

Here's our official link on the forum if you want to have a look at our island :open_mouth:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/340485/na-crafting-mostly-pve-friendly-guild-looking-for-members-the-dragons-hoard-wants-you#latest
  • audrebytes
    audrebytes
    ✭✭
    @goingstag - invite sent!