The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BASE -- all faction PVP

randomguy
randomguy
✭✭✭
BASE is a trifaction PVP guild that is preparing for the upcoming battlegrounds. We run small groups, 2-8 players, and play on all servers and all factions, BWB, AZ, TF, and Haderus depending on group interests. We are a small guild and are BASEd out of Daggerfall Covenant, but players of all factions are encouraged to apply.

We are fun-oriented, which means we do not necessarily "play the map" nor are we always AP-farming. We aim to fight against the odds to test our mettle.
We use Discord and discussion of aspects outside of ESO is discouraged, so we may keep battle comms and communicate effectively. While we are mature players and tend towards profanity, inappropriate comments or discussion is not tolerated.

Many of our guild members are veteran PVPers, but new players are encouraged to apply. There is a brief trial where we invite you to group and you have to prove yourself to have potential.
Please send a in-game mail to @randomforeignguy if interested! Include your characters level/CP level, what gear you are using, and how long you have been playing ESO. Hope to see you on the battlefield!
anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting for Battlegrounds in upcoming Morrowind! All factions all levels should consider joining our ranks for battleground fun! Battlegrounds will be cross faction so while we are focused in DC and AD at the moment, all players should consider joining.

We will also continue our adventures in Cyrodiil, for those who are not purchasing the Morrowind DLC. Currently we are running 4-8 man groups on Azura's Star on DC, 4 man groups on BWB on DC, and 2-4 man groups on AD on Azura's Star and BWB. Some of our members also run groups on Haderus and Trueflame on all factions.

If interested, message me here on the forums or in game at @randomforeignguy by mail. Send your characters level/CP, what gear you are wearing, and how long you have been playing ESO. Hope to hear from you soon, happy hunting >:3
    anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    We are still running groups on DC and AD in Cyrodiil so if you do not have the DLC please consider joining anyway! EP raids coming soon, and BGs are being run as well. Mostly playing on Sotha Sil and VIvec.

If interested message me here on the forums or contact me in game @randomforeignguy
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey what time are you guys usually active?
    Im looking to do more pvp, and I'm really enjoying BGs but need some people to do them with!