The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Resto Staff Ultimate

Mcgelie1
Mcgelie1
✭✭
Out of curiosity, anybody ever use this? I've been skyshard hunting in my main, so I threw on a resto staff instead of my usual double destro.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most underrated ult in game. I love it
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 28, 2017 5:07PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was banned from a tournament recently so it must have something going for it. . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    it was banned from a tournament recently so it must have something going for it. . .

There's tournaments :o
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it's a super cheap ult good which my friend (nightblade Healer ) uses for a emergency heal.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't try and combine with Skele, both provide major protection so won't stack, but is a great way to get the protection. Life's Champion is so very good.

It will be on the "OP, nerf" wagon as soon as people get tired of yelling about everything else.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm half tempted to try this ultimate out with a DK Healer using the Eyes of Mara set, just for lulz.

Since Eyes now lowers the already cheap cost of the Resto Ultimate, I might be able to sustain somewhat better now, even with my nerfed Battle Roar passive.
    Argonian forever
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an extremely good ulti whether solo or in small group.
    The tooltip doesn't do it justice on what it can actually do, because within the span of those 5 seconds it can go on any ally on each tick(basically each tick will try to search for anyone who needs the heal - so it can proc on multiple people) and provide them with not only the heal, but the 5 second buff also.
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never personally used it as I saw it as just a weaker version of Remembrance (which is already never used), but it's nice to see that people actually found uses for it.

Talking as a magplar healer, I would not be able to find a spot for it in PvE, as Warhorn is mandatory, and Nova feels like a better flex than Panacea. Even if I wanted a panic defensive ult (hardly ever due to unreliability), I would probably slot Remembrance instead.

I don't PvP much, so I can't comment on that.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Mcgelie1
    Mcgelie1
    ✭✭
    Interesting. Thanks for the insight. Im a MagDK, so Ive considered using it when I play healer. I mainly do, but I've been trying to come up with a good mdk healer build.