The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Our Role-Playing Community [All Systems | All Servers]

jarnkoldur
jarnkoldur
✭✭✭
6njOGZ.jpg

Greetings Everyone,
It is no surprise that Elder Scrolls Online, or any of the titles within the Elder Scrolls franchise, is ripe for role-playing oppurtunities. Yet, from the point of my perspective, it seems that the role-playing community within ESO is fractured and scattered (primarily upon the consoles, but I have heard rumors that the PC is suffering as well) without any clear indication of its livelihood. This is a tragic situation.

I would like to suggest to all ROLE-PLAYING GUILD LEADERS and OFFICERS to post below their information regarding their guild and importantly IN-GAME CONTACT INFORMATION. Information regarding the guild should only be enough to sate the understanding of the principles, desires and rules of the guild as well as establishing what systems and server the guild can be located. Please don't write epic poems regarding your guild.

Guild Name:
PS4/Xbox/PC?:
NA/EU?:
Contacts for the Guild (Add at least two active contacts):
Guild Description (please keep description short);

I also would implore all GUILD LEADERS and OFFICERS to regularly check and update this thread so it remains at the top of the ESO forums, making it simple for all to view it.

I am certain that this post within the forums won't change the future of role-playing within ESO, but by Akatosh's beard someone has to make the attempt!

Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

"Keep the lantern’s light lit."
-Jarnkoldur
Edited by jarnkoldur on April 28, 2017 1:37PM
"And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Name: Legio Luporom
    PS4/Xbox/PC?: PS4
    [b0NA/EU?:[/b] NA
    Contacts for the Guild (Add at least two active contacts): PSN: Jarnkoldur, PSN: Wolfsong-92
    Guild Description (please keep description short): Voice Chat Primarily - although all forms of RP welcome. A rebellious legion of the Empire fighting to reclaim the Imperial City from Daederic influences.
    Check us out @ [link]forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion[/link]
    Edited by jarnkoldur on April 28, 2017 1:43PM
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Name: Dark Sisterhood
    PS4/Xbox/PC?: PC
    NA/EU?: NA
    Contacts for the Guild (Add at least two active contacts): User ID: azianduv03 & Pavi
    Guild Description (please keep description short); Dark Sisterhood is an all female vampiress (only the character needs to be female, not the rl player) Coven charged with upholding the Ravenwatch Proclamation and fighting off the blood fiend curse. Guild information and backstory can be found at the following website: thedarksisterhood.enjin.com/guildhall
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Cublette
    Cublette
    Guild Name: Frozen Jackdaw
    PS4/Xbox/PC?: PS4
    NA/EU?: EU
    Contacts for the Guild (Add at least two active contacts): psn: acidofroid, Taikanaakka, Frogqueen, CmdrShapeless, Pet_my_muffin, Ljparaone1
    Guild Description (please keep description short); Fairly new RP guild, all races/alliances welcome. Not had too many events yet, but are wanting to learn and grow and have lots of fun along the way :)
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    To add some additional information on to the Frozen Jackdaw:
    We have a facebook page (simply search frozen jackdaw eso roleplaying ps4 eu on facebook) were you can see most of what we do.

We also have a site on shivtr: http://frozenjackdaw.shivtr.com
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Name: The 4th Legion
    PS4/Xbox/PC?: PC
    NA/EU?: NA
    Contacts for the Guild (Add at least two active contacts): @rynlath and @Caius_Mellius
    Guild Description (please keep description short); http://legio-iv.guildlaunch.com/ 4th legion is setup as a military rp'ing with military ranks and grouping setup for rp'ing dungeons and 12 man dungeon: 4 men=century, 3 centuries= Cohort. As we get bigger we are moving into city rp where we move into city and run it along with npcs moving about. Gov., trade craftsmen, merchant, thieves, even if you want setup mages guild, vampire coven, ww pack, etc. We are flexible and open ideas, run by a council not one leader.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."