Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Voice chat not working since changing my gamertag.

JESTERDAN
JESTERDAN
✭✭
Any help on this issue. I created a ticket and it was auto closed with a no reply response with the scripted check your xbox settings. It's not my freaking xbox people. It's your server still having my old gamer tag linked. I have done the following.

1. Checked all my settings on my xbox (multiple times very throughly)
2. Reinstalled the game deleting (everything associated with ESO)
3. Unlinked my gamertag with eso and linked it again
4. Deleted game and data THEN Unlinked my gamertag with ESO then Reinstalled ESO and linked my gamertag again.
5. I've done every variation of the above #4

Im considering giving up the game if I can't talk to my group members in dungeons and trials. Some people won't group if your not in voice chat and I don't blame them one bit.
  • cybermeez
    cybermeez
    ✭✭
    I haven't changed anything, just haven't played in a while, and voice chat isn't working for me either.