Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

Unlink Steam and non-Steam key

Morrowind
Morrowind
Soul Shriven
My question is the opposite of people wanting to link to steam account.

I played during free-to-play weekend and linked my steam account with my existing ESO account. Now I bought a non-steam key.
  • If I activate the key through ESO will I still have access to my characters I played during the free-to-play weekend?
  • Will I be able to play ESO without steam? IF I am not mistaken I will not be able to play through steam since it's a non-steam key
  • If support unlink my steam account will I still have access to my characters I played? (I already submit a ticket still waiting to hear back)