Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] LF Late Night PVE Guild

Twyst
Twyst
✭✭✭
Hi!

So I've been away from the game for about 2 years. Have done most content, including trials and some vet modes at the time.
Looking to get my CP180ish DK back into doing some group content again (dungeons, trials, maybe some casual PvP).
I'm NOT interested in rushing content, I like to listen to dialog, read tomes, etc. Unless say pushing faster times once the group has already done the content.

The key thing though is that I'm a family man with kids, so I can only play in a group setting, moderately uninterrupted from 8pm UK time onwards (so we're currently BST / UTC +1) and happy to play into the early hours. If there is a mature guild out there, hopefully with no drama, then please invite this returning DK (@Twyst) for some group based fun!