The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Costume Request: The Sheogorath Collection

Euant
Euant
✭✭✭
I think it'd be great if there was a collection (or individual sale) of the 2 distinct looks of Sheogorath from Marrowind and Skyrim/ESO. Considering the recent Joker's Festival, I feel like it would be a good fit.
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    Please yes, I second this, <3 Uncle Sheo
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has been datamined, don't worry.
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! :)
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Bo0137 wrote: »
    It has been datamined, don't worry.

What has? My google searches do not turn up any datamined Sheogorath costumes in ESO.
  • nerevar_92
    nerevar_92
    Soul Shriven
    its hard to find it because on russian websites ;P
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i wish the Sheogorath outfit were based on the Oblivion version. the eso/skyrim one is too dull imo
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Teulisch
    Teulisch
    will this include some kind of cheese-hat?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 20, 2017 4:15PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the link. I had combed the site as far as my lack of Russian could take me and I never saw it.

I do hope they'll add a Marrowind version as well.

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For future reference you can click on this button at the bottom of the post, it's the "datamining" tag and it will take you to the list of all the posts with that tag. It'll make searching for datamining posts easier :)

15rMMZU.png

Sometimes there's a few pages per post too. I've just found things I never realised were datamined :)
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 21, 2017 8:35AM
    PC/EU DC