The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for trading guild

Sixnco
Sixnco
✭✭✭
I'm looking for a trading guild that is fairly laid back and doesn't have an issue with someone not being able to log on due to life situations for days, sometimes weeks at a time. I'm a very casual player just looking for a spot to sell some of the various items I come across. I play when I can. I would prefer to stay away from guilds that have a weekly gold minimum in sales, I don't mind paying a monthly or even weekly due if necessary as long as it's within reason. I will consider guilds with or without a trader, just as long as the guild store is active and regularly sells various items [I sell mostly recipes, furniture designs, motifs, and armor/weapons usually with "Intricate" traits.

If you have a trading guild that will suit my needs, please send me an in-game mail @Sixnco as I don't often check back here.
"There is no genius without a touch of madness"
Weasyl Art Gallery