The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No more collector pack fr for pc

Hinola
Hinola
✭✭✭
Hello

My problem is simple, i tried plenty of gameshops in France, none of them have collector pack for pc.
But they still have plenty for console

I started with one that said the game wasn't in store and I had to wait a month ...
Shouldn't have trust them ... They don't have the game and I waited too long because of that

So 3 questions

Why so few pc collector pack ?
They all said they hadn't enough of it to sell

If I buy Xbox pack, i suppose I can't get the horse, pet and other on my pc account ?
(But still get the map and statue, but I don't want to pay twice to get all of this)
If the only difference is the disc, I can download the game and buy the Xbox pack ...

If I want to preorder an english version of the pack, where can I do that online ?
I can still read in english, and the statue is the same so no problem if I can still preorder this one
PC - EU
_______
> Lisbeth Greenhearth - lvl 50 CP 160
Breton - templar Tank
Hinola Greenhearth - lvl 13
Breton - templar Heal
Do'Raishan - lvl 11
Khajiit - nightblade thief