The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fully morphed skills are getting reset on LIVE?

FlyLionel
FlyLionel
✭✭✭✭
So I had my Magic Sorcerer for months now and I just got to levelling alchemy up. I'm broke on skill points and have skills that I never use for pve so I respec to gain them. Once I respec and place bound armour back on my bar it becomes its original unmorphed self at rank 3? How? Also when I switched my DK tank into dps for a VMA leaderboard run my vigor and caltrops all got unmorphed I also believe rearming trap did as well. I've never had this problem ever for the years on here only recently in homestead. My last two respecs have been this; is this intentional?
The Flyers
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they royally *** up and made it so skills that were moved inside their skill lines lost all experience gained towards the skill when remorphed. I know that on my stamplar I can't go reset my skill points because I'll lose all progress towards snipe, poison inject, endless hail, some DW abilities, 2h abilities, etc.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Yeah they royally *** up and made it so skills that were moved inside their skill lines lost all experience gained towards the skill when remorphed. I know that on my stamplar I can't go reset my skill points because I'll lose all progress towards snipe, poison inject, endless hail, some DW abilities, 2h abilities, etc.

Yeah but did they reorganize caltrops/vigor AND re arming trap in the skill lines? They did not, has to be a bug. Hopefully this won't be a continuous trend; or I may /bump.
    The Flyers
    Options