Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

A Masterful Concoction.

DarqueArtifex
I need help, I am doing my first writ and I've tried this one over and over.. u.u It is the Create an Essence of Ravage Magicka with the following traits:

• Lingering Health
• Restore Magicka
• Ravage Health

How the hell do I do this? I've wasted a lot of plants and made a lot of "Essence of Ravage Magicka" but none are giving the credit towards the quest. Please help!
━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
"ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ᵘᶰᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ˒
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶰˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶰʷᵒʳᵗʰʸ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵖᵗᶤᶻᵉᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᵉᵃʳˑ"
━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use our Alchemy Calculator however there are no combinations with those 3 effects. You mention "Ravage Magicka" so did you mix up the magicka and health effects?

There is one potion combination with Lingering Health + Restore Health + Ravage Magicka: Blue Entoloma + Butterfly Wing + Scrib Jelly
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • DarqueArtifex
    It says to do Ravage of Magicka (I made a few) it still didn't give me the credit so I abandoned it. :/ Couldn't figure it out and it was making me mad. I wasted so much of what little ingredients I had. I never have issues with these writs because they are so freakin' simple, this one was just awful. Thanks for the help anyway.
    ━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
    "ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ᵘᶰᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ˒
    ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶰˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶰʷᵒʳᵗʰʸ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵖᵗᶤᶻᵉᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᵉᵃʳˑ"
    ━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When doing the master alchy writs, you need 2 traits for each of the 3 traits listed. Plants will have 1, 2, or even 3 of the traits listed, just find 3 plants that overlap to produce what is needed.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need help, I am doing my first writ and I've tried this one over and over.. u.u It is the Create an Essence of Ravage Magicka with the following traits:

• Lingering Health
    • Restore Magicka
    • Ravage Health

How the hell do I do this? I've wasted a lot of plants and made a lot of "Essence of Ravage Magicka" but none are giving the credit towards the quest. Please help!

Double check the properties needed, what you listed doesn't match the potion name. One of the properties required must be Ravage Magika if the potion is named such.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with Synfaer - you do not have ravage magicka in the traits list.

Just a guess, but I also doubt that you would have ravage health and lingering health together as they are counter productive. So it was possibly restore health, lingering health and ravage magicka - as Holybeard commented.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    You can use our Alchemy Calculator however there are no combinations with those 3 effects. You mention "Ravage Magicka" so did you mix up the magicka and health effects?

There is one potion combination with Lingering Health + Restore Health + Ravage Magicka: Blue Entoloma + Butterfly Wing + Scrib Jelly

That last combo worked for this writ