The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA Dungeons

Orm_embar
Orm_embar
Hi there! I have a CP 202 Stamina Nightblade and Magicka Dragonknight, both DPS and I recently started doing dungeons. I'm trying out normal ones before attempting vet again (I got kicked from a vet group the one time I tried that on my nightblade) and the dungeon finder takes hours before filling a group for normal dungeons in my experience.

I don't really like to speed run them though. I have no problem beating the normal dungeons I've done, but whenever I do find a group they always sprint through it before my magicka even has a chance to get back to full after a boss so then both my stamina and magicka are low for the next one. No idea how they're able to sustain in such a rush.
Edited by Orm_embar on May 16, 2017 6:01AM
  • Escape_Mentality
    I'll add you. I'm 42 Redguard Templar. High one hand and restoration abilities. I've been looking for someone to do group dungeons. I also am not too big on running. Escape_mentality.
  • sourdough04
    sourdough04
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a nooby level 10 Sorc and I'm just looking to have fun lol add me sourdough04
  • aRandomLoser
    aRandomLoser
    Soul Shriven
    Long time solo player here, looking to finally get into dungeons. I have no problem taking it slow and learning the mechanics. I'm CP500, primary character is a mag sorc, but I have alts in nearly every class. I'm mostly on nights, 6-10 eastern. PSN is d00_d00_h34d_MF
  • Soulless_Abyss
    Soulless_Abyss
    Soul Shriven
    I play a stam dps dk, my psn is same as my name here
  • VonBurner
    VonBurner
    The samething happened to me so I know where you are coming from. I'll run with you I've done most of them a couple of times so it shouldn't be to crazy add me PSN: Deadlyst0rm02