Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Suggestion for ZOS - Text Formatting in Master Writ Quest Tracker

Totes-Bode
Totes-Bode
✭✭✭
Currently, the text formatting is as follows (example):

Craft a Ruby Ash Shield with the following Properties:
Quality: Legendary
Trait: Reinforced
Set: Night's Silence
Style: Malacath
Progress: 0/1

The text is not visible while you are in a crafting station, and to avoid needlessly using 8 gold tempers on a mistake, I often have to exit out and double/triple check the requirements. Would you consider changing the formatting to more nearly match the setup in the crafting station? It would look more like this:

Craft a Ruby Ash Shield with the following Properties:
Set: Night's Silence
Style: Malacath
Trait: Reinforced
Quality: Legendary
Progress: 0/1

It's a minor change but for myself it's easier for me to mentally transfer the information in the request to the crafting station without the SWITCHEROOS.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't always do master writs manually.
    <insert picture here>
    But when i do, i triple-check them.

This is a good suggestion.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    I don't always do master writs manually.
    <insert picture here>
    But when i do, i triple-check them.

This is a good suggestion.

Thanks =)