The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-ordering Morrowing

gaimers
gaimers
✭✭
Hey everyone!

2 days ago I pre-ordered the Digital Collectors Edition Upgrade for PC and I was wondering if you get a notification email or any other kind of confirmation on a succeeded payment (from zenimax)/order, because I haven't received anything similar, except for my paypal confirmation email about sending money.

Thanks in advance!
PC EU

Warden Tank (PAY2WIN) - Midget Spinner (reported); Spidget Minner (reported); vvardenfell-but he got up
DK Tank - All I hear is mimimi
StamDK - The Walking Dot
MagDK - Feel Tha Bern
Magblade - Deep-Deeps
Stamblade - Oar-Alpha-Curr
Magsorc - Risk it for the biscuit
Stamsorc - This is so mediogre
  • VadimAleks
    VadimAleks
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, they must send a letter with the title "Elder Scrolls Online - Your Purchase Confirmation".
    No more levels and skills, only degradation!
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    It took me several days to get my email after purchase.
  • gaimers
    gaimers
    ✭✭
    Alright, thanks for the quick responses!
    PC EU

Warden Tank (PAY2WIN) - Midget Spinner (reported); Spidget Minner (reported); vvardenfell-but he got up
    DK Tank - All I hear is mimimi
    StamDK - The Walking Dot
    MagDK - Feel Tha Bern
    Magblade - Deep-Deeps
    Stamblade - Oar-Alpha-Curr
    Magsorc - Risk it for the biscuit
    Stamsorc - This is so mediogre