The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about the main story (spoilers)

Ostaradoe
Ostaradoe
✭✭✭
Hello all

So I completed the main story and now got ported to another alliance area, and the main story quest is to 'Experience the Ebonheart Pact' or something along those lines. That's fine, I was always going to go back do all areas anyway, but my questions is if that is it for the main story as such and now it's just to open up different areas, are there other quests in the main story othat open up in the other starting areas? Just trying to figure out my questing route. Thanks :)
  • deborah1992
    deborah1992
    Soul Shriven
    Ostaradoe wrote: »
    Hello all

So I completed the main story and now got ported to another alliance area, and the main story quest is to 'Experience the Ebonheart Pact' or something along those lines. That's fine, I was always going to go back do all areas anyway, but my questions is if that is it for the main story as such and now it's just to open up different areas, are there other quests in the main story othat open up in the other starting areas? Just trying to figure out my questing route. Thanks :)

Hey, When you're done in the EP zones, you will go to the DC or AD zones (depends on your Alliance)
    In your journal you'll have a new section next to your achievements that will say Cadwell's Almanac.
    Here you can find what you really need to complete to get the Main Quest done.
    All the other "side' quests are just for exploring, dyes and titles.
    Hope I gave enough info :)
    Khajiit addiction
  • Ostaradoe
    Ostaradoe
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I wanted to know, thank you :)