The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Group/Friends to Grind with NA PC

Master_Keef
Master_Keef
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a group of individuals to Grind Dungeons, Trails, Dailies, etc...

I'm Central Time and am on as much as possible. I'm a maintenance mechanic at a tire plant, so sometimes I have to work incredibly long hours but it varies.

I'm CP 447

I have a DK Tank that's all gold minus my rings, neck, shoulder and helm. I'm currently grinding v/SC2 with him for Bloodspawn Helm - Infused, same with undaunted shoulders

I have a Stam Temp that was all gold but now I'm working on n/SO TFS - Divine gear and v/CoS Helm/Shoulders

Last but not least a mag sorc that I use for v/Maelstrom, still suck at it so I have not completed it

If you're interested in grinding anything and most everything, reply down below and send in game friends request to @Master.Keef