Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

how much stamina recovery for a stam dk?

Tats
Tats
✭✭✭
I'm a dw/bow stam dk and I only have 1026 stamina recovery. feels like its way too low but not sure what I should aim for. I use Velidreth helm shoulders and night mothers 5 piece.
  • Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    u will Need 4500 stam recovery after morrowind release
    - Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have less than 900 on my stam sorc and don't have issues. If you're having problems though you could always switch one of your jewelry enchantments to reduce cost or stam recovery. What you should aim for is the least you can get away with.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    1026 isn't too bad. It depends what you are wanting it for. PvE or PvP. Then what is your play style?

To have high figures in one area you will probably end up with lower figures in another, unless you choose a more balanced set up and not too high in anything.

The five piece you are using seems focussed on crit and damage.

If you want high stamina regen think about using willow's path set. Easy to get too as it is crafted.
    Edited by murdomac101 on April 28, 2017 1:41PM
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tats wrote: »
    I'm a dw/bow stam dk and I only have 1026 stamina recovery. feels like its way too low but not sure what I should aim for. I use Velidreth helm shoulders and night mothers 5 piece.
    If you're not going for max DPS, you may want to look at using cost reduction enchants.

I sacrificed 150-180 pts of damage to knock 600+ off the cost of casts. My regen sits about 1400, but several of my casts are now less than 1k.

Worth it.