The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Decide My Journey - Weapons and Armor

TheDurken
TheDurken
Good Afternoon!,

A few days ago I asked you all to vote on what kind of character I should make for my live streams and over 150 of you replied! Yesterday, "Community Durken" was made as a Dunmer Magicka Nightblade on the Ebonheart Pact faction. Now I'm looking for your feedback once again, this time on what weapons and armor to use!

If you could spare a moment of your time, please fill out the survey below then tune in live Tuesday (April 25) at 7 PM EDT to see the results!

Survey
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for future "Community Durken" updates!
Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
Orc StamSorc PvP [Because of course]
Crap ton of other alts [Almost all < lvl 10]
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    I have turned single response on, which now means you will have to sign in to Google to respond. I am sorry for adding this extra step, but it seems someone thought they were funny and answered 62 times in a row :-/
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • yashualaydin
    yashualaydin
    ✭✭✭
    I have just answered x2 destruction staff build. Fire and dunmer always are friends.
    Baron Yashu al-Aydin - Forebear from Herne Island: "May Diagna guide my blade and Tava show me the way."

Eshu-Moushe Auspal - Ashlander from the Mainland: "While you try to pronounce my name, you get stabbed. Simply as that."
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    I have just answered x2 destruction staff build. Fire and dunmer always are friends.
    Thanks @yashualaydin! Right now 2H / Resto with Heavy Armor is in the lead. I think I can say with certainty this guy is going to be interesting haha.
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    Sorry for the late change, but the stream has been moved to tomorrow same time (7PM EDT). The survey will stay open until then! Hope to see you tomorrow!
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]