The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

All characters locked has been 5 days since submitted ticket (solved)

DanStartheFirst
DanStartheFirst
✭✭✭
4 days ago one of my characters was "booted from server" and was "locked" (error code 326) I was ok with that as it was an alt, submitted a ticket and they said the ticket volume was high so I have to wait, fine by me. Then 2 days later same thing happened on my main character, still no response to ticket. The next day same thing happened to my last alt character so I submitted another ticket to no avail. I have been waiting for some time to continue playing ESO and would like this resolved. Only thing i noticed when I was booted was I was mounted and sprinting over a long distance (possible bug?) but why would that lock my characters? Will this be an issue for me all the time? Or is it a one time thing as i just started playing again after a few years off?
Edited by DanStartheFirst on June 19, 2017 6:35PM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found another thread on this error, and people said they got locked out due to character names or user IDs being reported as "offensive".

Seems to take Support ages to get around to letting you back in (in thread guy said it took him 5 days before problem was fixed).
  • DanStartheFirst
    DanStartheFirst
    ✭✭✭
    my 3 characters are Danstarthefirst, Snowy Leo and Leopard Dan. Don't see why those would be offensive in any way. So someone can just report me and bam, it's locked?
  • DanStartheFirst
    DanStartheFirst
    ✭✭✭
    Also still no response on the tickets i sent 5,3 days ago meanwhile my friends play on without me be nice if this was resovled soon
  • DanStartheFirst
    DanStartheFirst
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't heard a peep from my tickets for 3 days starting to loose interest on continuing to playing this game
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my 3 characters are Danstarthefirst, Snowy Leo and Leopard Dan. Don't see why those would be offensive in any way. So someone can just report me and bam, it's locked?

Yeah, you might have a hater following you around reporting something when you log in each character.

People also get angry about User IDs (your account name), so if anything is weird there or could be taken wrong, it might be that.

Not entirely sure this error only covers bad names, it's just that all the threads I read on this error had people saying their names (either their character names or their account names) had been reported and had to be changed. It might be that you got locked for some other reason maybe.

This is something only Support staff can fix though, as it's them who locked your characters up.
  • DanStartheFirst
    DanStartheFirst
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at the point right now that when i get an email I get excited thinking that i may have got a response from support at last. But alas they have been quite quiet thus far.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't suppose you were afk spamming dolmens by any chance? Was reading a discussion about error 326 from 2014. According to one of the posters, the error code related to the above type of behavior. How accurate what they said is, I do not know.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • DanStartheFirst
    DanStartheFirst
    ✭✭✭
    I was doing the main quest line at the time so it couldn't have been the dolmen bug I narrowed it down to clockgen a cpu software overclocking program. Not certain on it but i found eso doesn't like any form of overclocking software including precision x16. problem has been solved and i haven't been locked out since