The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Will Luxury Vendor items ever be available in the crown store?

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Much as I really hate to ask this, as I prefer to get things through actually playing the game, is there the possibility that items from the Luxury Vendor might be available in the Crown Store?

Forced to ask as am rather broke in the game & dont have a lot of time at the moment to be able to play / get gold - but would love the chance to get the items on sale this weekend - the sigils.

I know that it would set a precedent etc and people might not be happy with it but just wanted to ask & see.....
Edited by Hallothiel on April 23, 2017 12:23PM
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    The items will probably rotate back to the Luxury Furnisher's inventory, besides that only ZOS could know if they have any plans to introduce said items in the Housing Editor Purchase selection, and they'd probably not comment whether they had any such plans or not.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it.