Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Vampires can we please get some help!

TheLaughingSwine
When eso came out i truly thought that Zeni wouldn't let us become vamps and wolfs, when my buddy got online and told we could i was so over joyed to see as how Zeni did, with so many things differently from elder scrolls i was curious to get the bite and see the skill line ... now i know that they have maybe some changed over the course of the games life to ... uhh "improve vampires" but these changed have always felt lazy and bear minimum like they are not even trying ... like anyone making anything for the sake of making anything that anyone cares about, i truly think that Zeni wanted to make vampires good but in the beginning didn't know how to go about it and now it just feels like they don't care about it or maybe it's better to say ... they want to fix it but are content with it being ... err the way it is ... BUT there is hope we can rise we can post and we speak our mind. we can say how we want the vampire improved and hopefully someone on there end will be inspired enough to really do something about it ... to make real change for something alot of players really want.

Now i know alot of players have there own ideas on how to make the vampire better. Please post these ideas share your inspiration no matter how little or large let your ideas rain and let's hope change begins. Lol i don't think this will truly end untill vampires are in a place that everyone is happy with.

The last time i made a thread like this i feel like alot of you guys read my idea but no one posted there own ... Please you guys ... don't wait let your ideas be herd here you got something please say it.

in my honest opinion i feel like vamps need a rework ... here is how i would think vamps would be better.

Bat Swarm
Skill: Ultimate
Teleport to a enemy target location and Darken the sky with a cloud of bats, dealing [x] Magic Damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 second.
Morph 1: you take 75% less damage while casting Bat Swarm from all sources. enemies are stunned for the first 2 seconds when in the swarm.
Morph 2: Gain life for each target hit. for each foe that has fallen within the swarm gain 5% of your Ultimate/Magicka/Stamina back over 8 seconds. ( this caps at 25%)

Feast
Skill:Active
Cast a volley of malevolent dark energy which randomly targets foes in front of you dealing [x] Magic Damage for each enemy hit you heal for 5% of your maximum health.
Morph 1: Player recovers 3% more of there maximum health. you take 70% less from all sources for 3 seconds after Feast ends.
Morph 2: When Feast ends you gain invisibility for each target hit for 1 second. This caps at 8 seconds.

Spirit armor
Protect yourself with malevolent energy. This armor eats away at your health draining 2% of your current health every second. While this armor is active every fallen foes will restore 8% of your current health. While this armor is active the lower your health becomes the less damage you take, once you are under 30% of your maximum health you Dissolve into a dark mist, reducing your damage taken by 75%. While in mist form active the skill again to teleport to a safe location, doing this cancels your Spirit armor.
Morph 1: restore 14% of your current health from fallen foes.
Morph 2: The armor no longer eats away at your health but you gain no health back from fallen foes.

damage reduction for Spirit armor:
from 100% to 90% of your maximum health you take 15% less damage from all sources.
from 89% to 70% of your maximum health you take 22% less damage from all sources.
from 69% to 50% of your maximum health you take 28% less damage from all sources.
from 49% to 31% of your maximum health you take 35% less damage from all sources.

Command the Dead:
You Rise 4 skeletons around you that follow you and fight for you until they die. Empowers your skeletons for 8 seconds. making them deal 15% more damage.
Morph 1: Activating your skeletons makes them use the Feast ability but giving the player the healing effect.
Morph 2: make all your skeletons explode dealing [x] Magic Damage.

Dark Power:
Tag a enemy with dark energy for 8 seconds (Only 1 enemy can be tagged at a time) While a foe is tagged with Dark Energy all your vampire skills deal 50% more damage except Bat Swarm and it's morphs which only deal 15% more damage. If your enemy dies with Dark Power on you restore 15% of your Health/Magicka/Stamina.
Morph 1: deals [x] Magic Damage over time.
Morph 2: restores 25% of your Health/Magicka/Stamina.

Embrace Death. Create a bloody mist on the ground that covers 10 meters for 8 seconds. foes that are in the mist take [x] Magic Damage over time. foes that fall in the mist make the mist last longer. each fallen foe adds 2 seconds to the mist.
Morph 1: The mist now does more damage for each fallen foe but only stay up 1 second longer for each foe that has fallen.
Morph 2: The mist slows enemies with in it.

Savage Feeding:
Skill:Passive
Rank 1:After Feasting you gain Major Sorcery for 20 seconds.
Rank 2:After Feasting you gain Major Mending for 20 seconds.

• Blake6332
    Blake6332
    ✭✭✭
    I have nothing against vampires getting more active skills, but there is already no reason whatsoever for people to run vampirism (unless its a niche werewolf build or tney are REALLY bad at avoiding fire). There's no more incentive needed for it. 10% recovery is crazy good, its practically a free racial. Not to mention Undeath, particularly poweful on tanks, is a great boost to survivability.

Vampires power and uniqueness comes from the passives it brings with it.

Your suggestions seem a little bit overpowered to be honest. Way too much resource/ultimate return.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This would make vampires completely op, they are already insanely good with 10% more regen, mist form and huge damage reduction as a passive
    Options
  • TheLaughingSwine
    Hello. Thank you guys for the feedback. yea the bonuses are "fine"... but i really feel like vamps and wolfs should be way more then just some perks. they need to do something real with it, make it more like a class that is universal with more useful skills that will fit with a vampire play style.

Vampires need more... they have to give the player that feeling of playing a unholy monsters that hunts in the night. after all if your not going to make the player feel like the class S/he is playing then what is the point of even playing it.

Yes i will admit the numbers i have posted are high ... lol some 5's should be 2's and some 15's should be 8's but i feel like with the skills that i have posted would be more vampire like then what we have now ... please i want the play style and the usefulness i know that is not easy in a mmo ... but i really hope they find away.

Thank you for reading :)
    Options