The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Decide My Journey! (Survey)

TheDurken
TheDurken
Hello Fellow Tamrielians!,

My name's The Durken (working on forum name update to reflect this) and I have recently started streaming (another streamer, yay! -_-)! I'm posting here because I need your help! I am going to be rolling a brand new character live tomorrow (Saturday, April 22) at 7 PM EDT and I want the community to pick what I'll play! Below, I have posted a link to a survey asking each and every one of you to pick a race, class, and faction for me. When the stream starts tomorrow whatever the top response for each survey item is, will be the choice I will pick in character creation :smile:.

Help me make an awesome, optimized DPS by picking Altmer mSorc or troll me hard by picking Breton sNB. Bolster your faction's ranks (by 1) by picking your faction or ensure some more kills for yourself by putting a n00b (me) on an opposing faction. This character will be played exclusively during streams so the community will be able to witness its journey all the way from level 1 to CP 630, from its first PvP kill to its 500th PvP death!

Here's hoping you can all have some fun with it and feel free to post here and suggest some community events you'd like to see in the future :smile:.

Survey (by SurveyMonkey)
Twitch Channel
Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
Orc StamSorc PvP [Because of course]
Crap ton of other alts [Almost all < lvl 10]
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    Also, during the live stream all skill and champion point distributions will be decided by viewers! I'm excited to see what the final build will look like!
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer being the fave it seems :wink:
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    It was Redguard mDK not too long ago! Right now Dunmer mSorc is indeed in the lead!
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picking a Breton StamBlade wouldn't be Trolling, you just don't use it's Magic passives. I have a couple Khajiit Magic characters myself. But it seems you're only interested in PvP, so....have fun with that.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make a Khajit Werewolf with dual and conflicting personalities that uses a 1 hander only (no s/b or DW).
    Edited by Armitas on April 21, 2017 10:38PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Picking a Breton StamBlade wouldn't be Trolling, you just don't use it's Magic passives. I have a couple Khajiit Magic characters myself. But it seems you're only interested in PvP, so....have fun with that.
    I'm going to be doing vet dungeons and PvP, only thing I probably won't get into is Trials :smile:.
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Stamblade Healer . Duel resto bars .
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    @Rohamad_Ali, Watch the stream and vote on skills! This could happen! And woe be to the parties I get grouped with... :P
    Edited by TheDurken on April 22, 2017 3:27AM
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    Stream live in one hour! there are 145 votes in on the pre-stream survey so far, but there's still time to add your voice! Hope to see you all there as I start to level and we pick my first skills :smile:.
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]