The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil ( DC - PC / NA ) - skyshards, dungeon bosses and dark anchors ( Saturday. 10:30 a.m. Est )

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
*** new players welcome to join ***

Server: PC - NA
Alliance: DC
Date: Saturday ( 4/29 )
Time: 10 am Est.

I was thinking about forming a group this Saturday at 10 Est to run around Cyrodiil doing the following:

- Collect all skyshards ( except maybe a few behind the gates )
- Kill all the dungeon bosses
- Clear all the dark anchors

If you are interested, leave your contact information here. The more players that join the faster we can finish.

Note: We will not be participating in any battles; however, bring a few soul gems just in case we die.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 28, 2017 1:48PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to start the group in about an hour 10:30am est.

If you would like to join, contact me in game at @vamp.emily. If you are new and haven't PvP'd this would be good for you to get familiar with cyrodiil.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last week was fun, we didn't get to finish because some big bad wolf was killing the group. I would hide, and then rez the members and the wolf guy would come back and kill them again. I originally wanted to go to BwB but we ended up going to AS.

*** new players welcome to join ***

Server: PC - NA
    Alliance: DC
    Date: Saturday( 4/29 )
    Time: 10 am Est.

I was thinking about forming a group this Saturday at 10 Est to run around Cyrodiil doing the following:

- Collect all skyshards ( except maybe a few behind the gates )
    - Collect Lorebooks
    - Kill all the dungeon bosses
    - Clear all the dark anchors

If you are interested, leave your contact information here. The more players that join the faster we can finish.

** There is a good chance we will only do part of the map. Last week we had 3 members in the group and we spent a few hours in Cyrodiil and only completed one side.

** We will not be participating in any battles; however, bring a few soul gems just in case we die.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 28, 2017 1:52PM

• Rahdintimelord
    Well Emily If you do so in Azura star, I will do my best to tell the group I am with , that you are just questing , but they don't always listen , good luck.