The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild.

Hellbent02
Pretty much as title says. I'm just looking for a decent sized or large pve guild or a free trading guild. My psn is Hellbent02.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not many good trading guilds are free, if you want a trading guild in great locations it's usually a weekly fee (good traders aren't cheap). If you can afford 5-10k a week I can invite you to one, if not I might know a smaller guild to invite you to with occasional trader. Send me a message on psn if interested (jlboozer)...peace!
    Edited by jlboozer on April 21, 2017 3:06PM
  • Hellbent02
    Will do. Yeah I can't really afford 10k or even 5k a week atm.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have several incan invite you but they require fees as well. If you have items to sell I suggest get in a 1 good trading guild pay the fee and list your items and collect your sells. Good trading guilfs in great locations breads millionaires. I'm in 3 trading guilds that cost 10k/week and each week in capital citirs and I have xxMillions in gold. I dish out 120k/month and make well above that. Its worth it imo and I don't have any issues paying the fee.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    If you're looking for a pve guild to run dailies and vet trials, let me know.