The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Diagram: Redguard Streetlamp, Single - Vanished?

lientier
lientier
✭✭✭✭
I can't find this recipe anymore. Weeks ago, when I was completing my green recipes I could find rare listings in tamriel trade center... but now weeks and week later s it seems to have vanished completely. I asked people who found this recipe and they could even craft it (because I thought maybe it was one of those recipes with a wrong name/other item).
I find it strange that whereas the recipe seems to have vanished, some people who found/bought it some weeks ago now still have it with the same name.

My question is, is it still findable? I saw in the PTS patch notes that the dark elf angled chair which was also really rare will drop now like the other green recipes.. but maybe this one has the same problem?
Edited by lientier on April 21, 2017 8:21AM
PC-EU @lientier
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both the redguard lamp and dark elf chair still drop, but tend to be rare. Got two last week but cant help you since I am not on EU server.

Good luck and keep looking!
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! This is very useful information!
    PC-EU @lientier
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    I get it all the time. However i am on na server.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    weird enough there are also atm 2 listings on TTC for it on US. but havent been any on EU the last weesk. I cant imagine there being a difference though.
    Edited by lientier on April 24, 2017 6:05AM
    PC-EU @lientier