Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

SHADOWS OF THE HIST dlc -- suitable for singles?

ProfesseurFreder
ProfesseurFreder
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this DLC suitable for solo play, or is it primarily group oriented? It's the only DLC that I haven't bought yet -- I have plenty of content ahead of me and would probably not invest in this right away if it's mainly for groups.
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
-- William Faulkner.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Group only. The only content in the DLC are dungeons designed for 4-man dungeons. There is no solo-play content available in the Hist expansion.
    Edited by Preyfar on April 20, 2017 11:54PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh heck no. Those would some of the most hellish dungeons to solo that I can imagine. Definitely meant for group play.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.