The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Help with what skills to use for heavy armor stamdk with SnB and 2H

WhoThenNow7
WhoThenNow7
✭✭✭
Hey guys, just wondering what skills you all use on your heavy armor stam DKs with a SnB front bar and 2H back bar. I'm a level 600cp Nord and maybe could use some suggestions in where to assign CP as well!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my Snb: reverb bash, heroic slash, reflective scales, igneous shield, vigor, dragon leap.

2H: crit charge, executioner, venemois claw, rally, volatile armor, dawnbreaker.

Other options: ransack, corrosive breath, wrecking blow, rearming trap, corrosive armor, s&b ulti.

Or really anything that fits your style. For CP points, if you don't have an understanding on your own of what you need I suggest having a look at alcasts draugr build cp distribution. A good place to start at least.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko's suggested loadout works very well; here are some further alternatives:

Corrosive Armor, Shieldbreaker, Devouring Bats if Vamp, Razor Caltrops, Dawnbreaker of Smiting

For CP -- don't play CP campaigns, they're like adding training wheels to your build; stamdk is already very strong, you're better than that.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy it for one month ... come the new release it going to be rough! 9 nerfs coming to your setup ...
    Edited by Durham on April 25, 2017 4:00AM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables