The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

4 months on last boss VMA (UPDATED!!!!!)

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Didgerion wrote: »
    inked1 wrote: »
    Man you have to put your build together and do it asap. If you delay it till Morrowind then forget about VMA.

@Didgerion tell me about it. But according to everyone panicking on the forum all I'll have to do is role a warden and I'll be OP.

The warden will be weaker than any class that is on live now.
    The warden will outshine other classes in morrowind for sure but he will struggle in vma too.

That is not true, wardens are a very good class for vMA and nearly as easy as magsorcs. Did I run it on the PTS in under an hour without dying? Maybe, who knows?
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE; so everyone here was so encouraging and helpful I thought I would give it another try.

Made it upstairs. Killed two crystals. Jumped down instead of being knocked off. Worked great. Boom. Kill the CG on my own terms now instead of in the lava. Back upstairs, destroyed the third crystal. Boom. Down we go, FINALLY! Grab the shield and the ax. Beating the bosses ass. Boom. Third gold ghost comes out. Grab it. Set off synergy. Boom. Boss is at 5% and everyone is stunned. Boom. Run over to the bosss. BOOM...my ass is dead......

No idea how. Everyone was stunned. I was spamming vigor. But there I lay, dead, with the boss at 5% and stunned. Duck maelstrom arena.
    That sucks. It sounds like you're doing everything right. I would bet that if you can do that exact same thing again, you'd beat it this time.

I've gotten killed the same spot. Besides being super frustrating, I learned that the ghost synergy is a channel where you are still very vulnerable (and vulnerable to dots even after casting). For some reason I didn't make this connection until the last round; I guess earlier rounds are just that much more forgiving with damage. You shouldn't take any new damage when they are stunned, but if there is a dot on you it will continue, or one of the enemies is about to hit you then it's possible that they launch their attack just before getting stunned; the enemy will be stunned, but the projectile won't be.

My new strategy is to not immediately hit the synergy after collecting the 3rd ghost, but first go through my "defensive" rotation where I make sure that I don't need to dodge/block/interrupt any immediate threats (e.g. boss skull throw, CG chasing me), then I'll heal and throw on a shield before popping the synergy.

Keep at it, you are super close.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Man you have to put your build together and do it asap. If you delay it till Morrowind then forget about VMA.

@Didgerion tell me about it. But according to everyone panicking on the forum all I'll have to do is role a warden and I'll be OP.

The warden will outshine other classes in morrowind for sure but he will struggle in vma too.

That is not true, wardens are a very good class for vMA and nearly as easy as magsorcs. Did I run it on the PTS in under an hour without dying? Maybe, who knows?

You did't get my point here - VMA will become harder in Morrowind due to lack of resources. And all I wanted to say is the warden will lack resources too as every class will.

Again - veteran players will not struggle with VMA - it will take them 50 minutes in stead of 45 minutes to complete it( maybe because they have to land more heavy attacks to regain resources back here and there)

But the players that are struggling with VMA on LIVE will find it even harder to do it in morrowind.
    A player that does VMA in 2 hours on live server will do it in 3 hours when morrowind comes - (they won't do it in 2 hours and 5 minutes for sure)

That's exactly why these changes are not good - they don't affect all players in the same way.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @inked1 mate glad to hear you gave it another shot that's mega.

Honestly you have it down now. Get back in there and keep going, 5% is basically done just a nasty turn of fate. Maybe you had CG fire on you the DOT continues if he puts fire on you.

Either way it doesn't matter, you basically have done it now bar a glitch. It's within reach.

Get the beast done I say!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • R0C95
    R0C95
    Masel92 wrote: »

Inked,

I browse the forums from time to time, never posted here. However your post made me want to get a forum account just to give you my two cents. I've run VMA multiple times on a Magplar and Stamsorc. Since you are in the same position I was in (I spent 2 stacks of soul gems, and no joke, $70k in gold on my first boss clear) I feel your pain. Once I stopped worrying about dps and burn and forcing my way on the final boss and just focused on the mechanics (memorized them), it was much easier for me to clear. I'll go through the exact stages and what and when you need to look out for. - I'm really bad at monster names so bear with me.

Stage 1:

- DPS boss in middle
    - Boss teleports
    - Interrupt him
    - Stay melee range until you see his AOE appear
    - Back out of Range
    - Then, dps in close again. Focus single target dps on the fire monster. The AOE's should tick down the boss to 70%
    - Be careful of the totem that pops up. Stay out of of the red.
    - DPS Clannefeur near platform. Another totem appears, avoid it before teleporting.
    - Pop a Stam Pot at black screen on way up.

Stage 2:

- Rebuff and lay AOE's on first crystal to the left. Then, get for the skull. dodge roll left to avoid. MUCH better than blocking because the bomb AOE will naturally miss you as well.
    - Re apply AOE (if needed) then single target dps crystal. I move left of the crystal, then to the right. That will make sure no ground aoe will hit you.
    - Move the opposite way of the wall to get to it faster. You may have knocked down the crystal, but if not, no worries.
    - Once behind the wall, pop another Stam Pot and just make sure you heal through the damage.
    - Once wall is gone, rebuff, and he will shoot a skull at you. Roll dodge it. Then about 3-5 seconds later, he will shoot another. Roll dodge it on your way to the nearest crystal.
    - In this run you should be able to kill all but 1 crystal. Just wait for the wall to pop up, and stay behind it.
    - Wall comes down, rinse and repeat the 2 skulls.
    - Get dropped down

Stage 3:

- Interrupt boss
    - Stay in melee range to activate his AOE
    - Grab First Yellow ghost
    - Kill the necromancer that is walking to to the middle.
    - Grab 2nd ghost.
    - Boss will teleport. interrupt him.
    - Grab last ghost
    - Stun the room
    - DPS him

Honestly, when I finally got it completed, the boss fight became one of the easiest bosses in VMA. I believe this because there are no random "you lose" mechanics in this fight that will leave you confused. All of the mechanics you control. It just requires a very specific game plan that you need to have ready in your head prior to even accomplishing this fight.

My first VMA clear was at CP 320 with a Magplar with Purple Resto and Destro Staves. If I can do it with that CP and Build, I know you can. That's all for my first post on these forums, I wish you the best of luck.
  • inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    R0C95 wrote: »
    Inked,

I browse the forums from time to time, never posted here. However your post made me want to get a forum account just to give you my two cents. I've run VMA multiple times on a Magplar and Stamsorc. Since you are in the same position I was in (I spent 2 stacks of soul gems, and no joke, $70k in gold on my first boss clear) I feel your pain. Once I stopped worrying about dps and burn and forcing my way on the final boss and just focused on the mechanics (memorized them), it was much easier for me to clear. I'll go through the exact stages and what and when you need to look out for. - I'm really bad at monster names so bear with me.

Stage 1:

- DPS boss in middle
    - Boss teleports
    - Interrupt him
    - Stay melee range until you see his AOE appear
    - Back out of Range
    - Then, dps in close again. Focus single target dps on the fire monster. The AOE's should tick down the boss to 70%
    - Be careful of the totem that pops up. Stay out of of the red.
    - DPS Clannefeur near platform. Another totem appears, avoid it before teleporting.
    - Pop a Stam Pot at black screen on way up.

Stage 2:

- Rebuff and lay AOE's on first crystal to the left. Then, get for the skull. dodge roll left to avoid. MUCH better than blocking because the bomb AOE will naturally miss you as well.
    - Re apply AOE (if needed) then single target dps crystal. I move left of the crystal, then to the right. That will make sure no ground aoe will hit you.
    - Move the opposite way of the wall to get to it faster. You may have knocked down the crystal, but if not, no worries.
    - Once behind the wall, pop another Stam Pot and just make sure you heal through the damage.
    - Once wall is gone, rebuff, and he will shoot a skull at you. Roll dodge it. Then about 3-5 seconds later, he will shoot another. Roll dodge it on your way to the nearest crystal.
    - In this run you should be able to kill all but 1 crystal. Just wait for the wall to pop up, and stay behind it.
    - Wall comes down, rinse and repeat the 2 skulls.
    - Get dropped down

Stage 3:

- Interrupt boss
    - Grab First Yellow ghost
    - Kill the necromancer that is walking to to the middle.
    - Grab 2nd ghost.
    - Boss will teleport. interrupt him.
    - Grab last ghost
    - Stun the room
    - DPS him

Honestly, when I finally got it completed, the boss fight became one of the easiest bosses in VMA. I believe this because there are no random "you lose" mechanics in this fight that will leave you confused. All of the mechanics you control. It just requires a very specific game plan that you need to have ready in your head prior to even accomplishing this fight.

My first VMA clear was at CP 320 with a Magplar with Purple Resto and Destro Staves. If I can do it with that CP and Build, I know you can. That's all for my first post on these forums, I wish you the best of luck.

@R0C95 thank you for taking the time to post. I appreciate your encouragement and tips. I will go back in there. I have too. 5% on the last boss while he was stunned. I just can't leave it at that. I will update this again if/when I beat the thing.
  • inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    Ok my hands have stopped shaking enough now. Still on a high, 9 hours later after beating it.

So here was my set up;
    2 Velidreth (heavy head, light shoulders)
    5 Night mothers
    5 Viscous Ophedian
    Front bar - crit surge, blood craze, blood thirst, bound armaments, vigor.
    Back bar - crit surge, poison injection, endless hail, bound armaments, hurricane.
    No that is not an optimal bar set up but I'm old and bar swapping while panicking causes me many deaths. My hands just aren't as fast as they used to be. I used crit pots (health, stam, crit).
    I started out with my normal set up with health at around 17k and stam around 34k. That's not enough health for your first clear. I changed some stam glyphs to health and bumped it up to 19k this helped. Didn't make up for big mistakes but helped just enough on my little mistakes.

The fight went fairly easy thanks to a lot of people's help in this thread. I quit worrying about trying to burn everything down hoping to skip the mechanics @R0C95 (except for the last bit :smile: but I'll get to that) and just concentrated on mechanics. Boss came out, I had endless hail going, popped him with a heavy attack poison injection and started blood thirst and blood craze. Dodge rolled, he teleports, I bash him, hurricane, crit surge, endless hail, CG comes out right next to the boss. Perfect. Boss high tails it up stairs. I finish off the CG and and clanfear. Instead of rushing upstairs I stay down and kill the healer then go up stairs.

Crit surge, hurricane, endless hail, poison injection, blood craze, blood thirst on first crystal. All while dodge rolling like a circus acrobat. Make it behind the wall, start the same process on second crystal. Two crystals down then I jump down instead of pushing it. I can not survive if I get blown off. Back down stairs, same as before, I take out the CG, the healer then the clanfear. Back up stairs. Still just taking my time, not rushing, doing mechanics. Third crystal is easy because I'm not having to rush. Crit surge, endless hail, blood craze, blood thirst, crystal down. Down we go.

Now is when my heart rate is picking up. Trying to stay on mechanics. Sprint to the boss and bash. Blood craze him to get some healing going. Crit surge, hurricane, sprint to shield and ax sigils. Grab first gold ghost. CG is next to boss. Perfect. Hurricane and endless hail on both, CG goes down, boss escapes. Grab second gold ghost. Now my heart rate is jacked and I ignore everything. Summoners, archers, whatever the hell else is down there. The only mechanics I'm following now are dodge rolling the skulls and trying to avoid the red circles. Another CG by the boss and the third gold ghost headed their way. All the while I'm spamming vigor and pots whenever I can. Sprint to the boss, attack attack attack. Position my self between him and the ghost. I get the ghost. Synergize! Boss and CG are stunned next to each other. I walk over, dawn breaker. Game over. I win.

Looking back I see why so many people say that is the most fun round. Once I started just playing the mechanics instead of trying to beat the boss it was really much easier. So that's the best advice I can give for those still struggling with it, quit trying to beat the boss, just do the mechanic and the boss will die. Just try not to panic at the end like me.

Thanks again to all of you for your encouragement and tips. I wouldn't have done it without it.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @inked1

AWESOME CONGRATS WELL DONE!!

I knew you could do it :)

I was so close in finishing it as well the other day damm so close after the crystal stage but.. lag i could not change my bar to heal and i got killed boss had only 100k which was nothing ...tried again but lag was too much to the point where actions were not working ohh well next time.

Again congrats again !

now the most important question.... what did you get :)
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    @inked1

AWESOME CONGRATS WELL DONE!!

I knew you could do it :)

I was so close in finishing it as well the other day damm so close after the crystal stage but.. lag i could not change my bar to heal and i got killed boss had only 100k which was nothing ...tried again but lag was too much to the point where actions were not working ohh well next time.

Again congrats again !

now the most important question.... what did you get :)

@ForsakenSin thanks and I cant imagine having to deal with lag in that place. Hopefully it will clear up and you will get your chance. Just don't give up!

As for what I got after months of trying.....
    Precise Frost Staff :neutral:
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @inked1

heheh thanx don't worry i will finish it :)

not bad RNG could be worse ... now get ready to go in again ;) heheh

again congrats :)
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    I summon @Lukums1

You have summoned me sir?

I've been mentioned HEAPS here thanks guys! you're awesome.

If you need help let me know let's get this done the LUKUMS easy way!

EDIT: Congrats - However after reading guides you may of followed from others :pensive:

There are MUCH MUCH EASIER ways :open_mouth: let me know if you need that kinda help and I'll make a 5 minute video just for you

:smile:

Luke
    Edited by Lukums1 on April 26, 2017 8:41AM
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    pizzaow wrote: »
    I summon @Lukums1

You have summoned me sir?

I've been mentioned HEAPS here thanks guys! you're awesome.

If you need help let me know let's get this done the LUKUMS easy way!

EDIT: Congrats - However after reading guides you may of followed from others :pensive:

There are MUCH MUCH EASIER ways :open_mouth: let me know if you need that kinda help and I'll make a 5 minute video just for you

:smile:

Luke

That would be awesome @Lukums1 I didn't follow anyone's guide, which may have been part of the problem. All I ever did was find a video on YouTube to see what hazards I needed to be aware of for each round. I basically winged this on my own, again probably part of the problem. Any knowledge you can pass on would be great. I'm headed back in there when tomorrow. Just have to remember how I did the first 8 rounds from 4 months ago :neutral:
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gratz!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • R0C95
    R0C95
    Ok my hands have stopped shaking enough now. Still on a high, 9 hours later after beating it.

So here was my set up;
    5 Night mothers
    5 Viscous Ophedian
    Back bar - crit surge, poison injection, endless hail, bound armaments, hurricane.
    No that is not an optimal bar set up but I'm old and bar swapping while panicking causes me many deaths. My hands just aren't as fast as they used to be. I used crit pots (health, stam, crit).
    I started out with my normal set up with health at around 17k and stam around 34k. That's not enough health for your first clear. I changed some stam glyphs to health and bumped it up to 19k this helped. Didn't make up for big mistakes but helped just enough on my little mistakes.

The fight went fairly easy thanks to a lot of people's help in this thread. I quit worrying about trying to burn everything down hoping to skip the mechanics @R0C95 (except for the last bit :smile: but I'll get to that) and just concentrated on mechanics. Boss came out, I had endless hail going, popped him with a heavy attack poison injection and started blood thirst and blood craze. Dodge rolled, he teleports, I bash him, hurricane, crit surge, endless hail, CG comes out right next to the boss. Perfect. Boss high tails it up stairs. I finish off the CG and and clanfear. Instead of rushing upstairs I stay down and kill the healer then go up stairs.

Crit surge, hurricane, endless hail, poison injection, blood craze, blood thirst on first crystal. All while dodge rolling like a circus acrobat. Make it behind the wall, start the same process on second crystal. Two crystals down then I jump down instead of pushing it. I can not survive if I get blown off. Back down stairs, same as before, I take out the CG, the healer then the clanfear. Back up stairs. Still just taking my time, not rushing, doing mechanics. Third crystal is easy because I'm not having to rush. Crit surge, endless hail, blood craze, blood thirst, crystal down. Down we go.

Now is when my heart rate is picking up. Trying to stay on mechanics. Sprint to the boss and bash. Blood craze him to get some healing going. Crit surge, hurricane, sprint to shield and ax sigils. Grab first gold ghost. CG is next to boss. Perfect. Hurricane and endless hail on both, CG goes down, boss escapes. Grab second gold ghost. Now my heart rate is jacked and I ignore everything. Summoners, archers, whatever the hell else is down there. The only mechanics I'm following now are dodge rolling the skulls and trying to avoid the red circles. Another CG by the boss and the third gold ghost headed their way. All the while I'm spamming vigor and pots whenever I can. Sprint to the boss, attack attack attack. Position my self between him and the ghost. I get the ghost. Synergize! Boss and CG are stunned next to each other. I walk over, dawn breaker. Game over. I win.

Looking back I see why so many people say that is the most fun round. Once I started just playing the mechanics instead of trying to beat the boss it was really much easier. So that's the best advice I can give for those still struggling with it, quit trying to beat the boss, just do the mechanic and the boss will die. Just try not to panic at the end like me.

Thanks again to all of you for your encouragement and tips. I wouldn't have done it without it.

So here was my set up;
    5 Night mothers
    5 Viscous Ophedian

Congrats! The arena will be much easier next time in.

We use a similar setup on our stam sorcs. And similar skills. Now go get that sharpened inferno staff!
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, that's right, 4 months on the last boss and I still haven't beaten him. I think it's about time I except the fact that I just can't do it.

This started back at the beginning of january. I had a few days off and decided I would give VMA a try for the first time. Got on my stamsorc and went through the entire thing in just a few hours. Watched a couple videos before each round to learn what the mechanics were then went in and cleared them, no problem. Then I got to the last boss, got to the crystals up stairs....and I have been in the same spot ever since.

Max CP. All BIS gear. Velidreth, krag's, selen's, VO, twice fang, vipers, night mothers, spriggans, moon dancer, infallible aether, all devines all sharpened all golded out. You name it, I got it.

I have run and completed all veteran contect except VMoL (beat the twins). I run them all regularly. I have no death speed runs through CoS and RoM. I have the experience and knowledge. I know what I'm doing. Until I get upstairs to the crystals.

I have tried every gear combo, every rotation combo, every strategy anyone has ever given me. Still die in the exact same spot every time. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I clear one crystal, sometimes I clear two but every time I'm up there I get knocked off and insta-killed when I get to the bottom. 4 months of dying the same way. I know that last round like the back of my hand and can clear to the boss with no deaths and only half way paying attention. I just can not clear the crystals. 4 months.

To ALL of you out there that can beat this I am more than impressed. I can't do it. I'm not even frustrated or stressed about it. I don't get anxious up there. It's just a game. I just can't understand what the problem is. And that's what bothers me. I don't care about the title. I don't need bragging rights. I just have a hard time excepting I can't complete something. But 4 months is a long time dying the same way.

Anyway. Not ranting about the arena, I love how it is and hope they never change it. It just looks like I will be another one of its victims and never clear it. Thanks for listening (reading?) my story. Needed to share it with someone to help me move on. Good luck in your own adventures in there, I'm afraid mine have come to an end.

UPDATE; so everyone here was so encouraging and helpful I thought I would give it another try.

Made it upstairs. Killed two crystals. Jumped down instead of being knocked off. Worked great. Boom. Kill the CG on my own terms now instead of in the lava. Back upstairs, destroyed the third crystal. Boom. Down we go, FINALLY! Grab the shield and the ax. Beating the bosses ass. Boom. Third gold ghost comes out. Grab it. Set off synergy. Boom. Boss is at 5% and everyone is stunned. Boom. Run over to the bosss. BOOM...my ass is dead......

No idea how. Everyone was stunned. I was spamming vigor. But there I lay, dead, with the boss at 5% and stunned. Duck maelstrom arena.

UPDATE!!!!
    I beat that mofo! Hard to type. My hands are still shaking. Got a precise ice staff which sucks but I beat it.

Did you try doing vMSA with a magicka sorcs with necropotance set and a pet?

I am asking this because I had done vMSA with a stamina DK about 30 times and each run took form 2.5 to 4 hours. Two days ago I tried with with a magicka sorcs with necropotance set and a pet and I did it on the first time for 45 minutes. If I knew that it was that easy I would had done it that way a lot sooner.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey @Lukums1 just wondering if you have tried using the Deadly Cloak in VMA

"The razors also shield you from shrapnel, reducing the damage you take from area of effect attacks by 20%." im actually surprised how much it makes things easier on the last boss..... still it dose not help with LAG! but yhea ... lol

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey @Lukums1 just wondering if you have tried using the Deadly Cloak in VMA

"The razors also shield you from shrapnel, reducing the damage you take from area of effect attacks by 20%." im actually surprised how much it makes things easier on the last boss..... still it dose not help with LAG! but yhea ... lol

@ForsakenLion @inked1

Here we go!

1. You could use deadly cloak in fact this is the main reason how I got flawless with stam nb and flawless stam dk the cloak is hugely under rated on rounds like 2/3/5/7/8/9 ( all over time damage which hits like a monster ). However I would NOT consider running it on a sorc main reason? There is no room for it unless you do this ( I suggest against ):
    Rapid / Blood craze / crit surge / cloak / rearming - REND
    Poison / hail / hurricane / caltrops / vigor / suppression field

Believe it or not I LOVE having evil hunted slotted on front bar and dropping cloak yes you get the crit from weapon pots but having the crit up 100% of the time helps in a major way with survive that I promise also my scores with the above setup have been at the 560k mark so not totally bad aye.

Last BOSS: DO THIS.

Position yourself between boss and defensive sigil first step.

1. Engage Boss
    2. Boss Teleports
    3. Back up and hit the defensive sigil, poison injection endless hail boss (quickly)
    4. On the left kill MAGE
    5. Boss is preparing to throw skull and summon CG (Guard)
    6. You have 2 choices you can cleave REND ulti to push phase OR if you're behind drop suppression field on both and ensure CG doesn't breath fire on you.
    7. Once CG is down continue on boss to push the phase
    8. Clanfear on pad
    9. Crystal phase, only you know what works but I LOVE rolling, not only does rolling ensure you're not gonna get hit by meteors but it places the next meteor generally behind you 99% of the time, some people find it easier doing dps on one and rotation cloak wise applying dps around and around that way again meteors have ZERO chance to fall on you.
    It goes, Skull / Wall / Wall / SKULL / SKULL / WALL / WALL SOMETIMES not often it could go skull/skull so just be a little mindful I found this to be true if you dps boss to 65% before teleport.
    10. Coming down interupt boss, if you come down close to him it will be boss AOE.
    11. Kill summoner walking to mid (if you're not 100% comfortable it basically allows you an extra 50 seconds to deal with boss.
    12. By this time boss is summoning CG once again suppression field on both to ensure it doesn't breath fire or if you feel comfortable with healing drop rend.
    13. Boss dead.

The main thing to remember is always open with trap to maximize dps even with my *** rotation I can generally kill him before he jumps for a second time in the last phase WITHOUT bow ulti.

My videos on twitch depict the above very well if you need it for reference.

You're VMA buddy.

Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try doing vMSA with a magicka sorcs with necropotance set and a pet?

I am asking this because I had done vMSA with a stamina DK about 30 times and each run took form 2.5 to 4 hours. Two days ago I tried with with a magicka sorcs with necropotance set and a pet and I did it on the first time for 45 minutes. If I knew that it was that easy I would had done it that way a lot sooner.

@rosendoichinoveb17_ESO I do have a pet sorc that I use in trials. Not sure how well I would do with her since I'm used to having some heal and tank for me. Have looked up what I would need to do.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can make it up top the first time without sigils save them for the last part. should be able to take down one crystal jump down go up and wash and repeat.when you get all 3 down grab the sigils, and you can pretty much burn him down. At least the way I managed my first complete.