The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rolling with the Republic of Bananas again! For the Queen, For the Glory, for our FREEEEEDOM!

CaiWenji
CaiWenji
✭✭✭✭
I have never spoken yet in the RoB teamspeak. Before I had no mic, and recently have a nasty flu so my voice is still coarse. Anyhow I was on TeamSpeak just to listen and I did not realize the windows 10 Win + Alt + R would pick it up when game sound was coming out of my monitor and player voices from the headset. So I guess the xbox app is like the Ear of Sauron.

I used to run around a lot with them as a pug and in november joined on Geedo after Rinai came back and invited me to the guild. have not been back in Azura Star in quite some time and havent pv'd much on Grel since my horse was 14% speed 0 stam 0 carry capacity. Now its 51, 0, 1! :smile: Geedo was all maxed out but he is a templar and we all know what happened about those now.
Anyway here are 3 awesome video's I recorded after being invited back to join em. When I was on Geedo the other day, me and Rinari were trading intricates and I was telling her all about Grel, she said to bring him in and I was hesitant but I am glad I followed her invitation, today!

Today, I received 3 Achieves on Grel in Cyrodiil. became a Tyro rank(Geedo Captain), healed 1,000,000 points in health, (Whatever the max is (10m or 100m)?Geedo got that in Nov.), Killed a Grand Overlord. :)

Only posted the ones so far of fighting Ebonheart Pact. And didn't really fight many DC, today anyhow.

Our failed siege attempt at Sej. Although we had many successful takes there are some good tactics discussed, in this defeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwQ9qLBQnOM&t=652s

First Overlord ever I killed. Even Geedo never received this feat. (At least I think.) I know I got emp slayer on hi, beamin Emperor "Gruffy the Vampire Slayer" or some similar name on DC awhile back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KA7lFiEAU&t=126s

My last battle, skirmish before loggin. And I really am diggin' my build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0slO0HX_Ofc&t=59s

It has been fun and hope you guys can watch these and even learn a few things.

I don't have a webcam or fancy music just raw footage of the battles!
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trading Nirnhoned not intricates lol!
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I probably should have removed the sound from some of these. Started the edit process. While some good facts and strategies were discussed, more personal guild stuff was too. I am newbie in youtube since I deleted my old youtube- acc way back. When its all done it should drown out the sound to the top 2 with some Smooth Jazz.
    Edited by CaiWenji on April 19, 2017 8:57AM
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I peeked at your kill a Grand Overlord video to see who you killed. I enjoyed your smooth jazz while sipping my morning coffee B)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    I peeked at your kill a Grand Overlord video to see who you killed. I enjoyed your smooth jazz while sipping my morning coffee B)

Awesome and thanks! I can't take all the credit though! She was missing some help and someone crystal fragged her. And then of course my good ol' pal -9.8m/s/s. :)

I really just got lucky checking my 6. And saw some fireworks up those rocks. But it was perfect how the added music stopped like right when she died.
    Edited by CaiWenji on April 24, 2017 4:38PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think @Zander98 would be interested in this topic ;)

I was running with you and the other Bananas last night @CaiWenji and it was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. A couple things from your videos though:

Please recharge your staff, that out of charges icon seriously triggers my OCD ;)

Second, it seems like you're frequently at low magicka in combat. This is a major problem for players to overcome in Azura's, dealing with sustain issues, and it certainly will help you out next patch if you get a better hang of it now. It may be that you need more regen or cost reduction enchants on jewelry, may need to tweak your gear sets a bit more, or even just learning to weave light and heavy staff attacks more frequently. The worst thing is to be caught without magicka because you are at the mercy of your opponents. Without other players around you the issue becomes compounded.

Glad you were able to join the group and had fun last night, looking forward to doing so again. Feel free to ask questions, there are a few other Bananas on the forum as well! @Heike, @squidprojectb14_ESO
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I think @Zander98 would be interested in this topic ;)

I was running with you and the other Bananas last night @CaiWenji and it was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. A couple things from your videos though:

Please recharge your staff, that out of charges icon seriously triggers my OCD ;)

Second, it seems like you're frequently at low magicka in combat. This is a major problem for players to overcome in Azura's, dealing with sustain issues, and it certainly will help you out next patch if you get a better hang of it now. It may be that you need more regen or cost reduction enchants on jewelry, may need to tweak your gear sets a bit more, or even just learning to weave light and heavy staff attacks more frequently. The worst thing is to be caught without magicka because you are at the mercy of your opponents. Without other players around you the issue becomes compounded.

Glad you were able to join the group and had fun last night, looking forward to doing so again. Feel free to ask questions, there are a few other Bananas on the forum as well! @Heike, @squidprojectb14_ESO

Thanks for all those awesome tips! I forgot all about my staff charge. I think it is either enchanted with Crusher or the one that takes Okori I forget the name of the completed glyph. Was also thinking it would be better to use poisons too. There are so many good bi/tri poisons and potions and with both that will be litterally, Unstoppable! :wink:

But I love learning and testing! I think I went with spell dmg too on jewelry (but you're right maybe mag regen might be a bit better at least on 1 or 2.) and not too sure, but full health glyphs on armor. Because I always like having more health on my healers. A dead healer is a useless one I always say. haha that is why I really do love Orzorga's. Red Frothgar for all my mag based chars and trifle pockets for stam. I even have an orc in 5 beekeepers, 5 green pact, and 2 piece vampire kiss(temp until troll king's visage) that uses the Orzorga Blood Price Pie for the health regen and dk too for the 5 draconic skils (atm with green dragon blood on up to 5800 Health Regen). He is DC though and never PVP'd with him because of that. Planning on remaking him, and Jisea my other stam sorc orc to AD eventually. Also was secretly hoping ZOS would add an alliance change feature, like if you had the Adventures pack already.

Grel's build is 5 Piece of Set of Sun when Indoril flame staff out. then 5 piece of SPC when I switch to healing staff. and 2 piece Valkyn Skoria. I had 2 piece molag kena too but it was one more thing to remember to fire all these light attacks, so I switched to a more automatic set. Was thinkign too if I wnt full healer, make instead of Sun, Transmutation since Geedo still has gold necklace and Chest piece. Also might switch sun too entirely but its a bit of work so keeping it for now. I had Ysgramor(Ice version of Sun) when I first hit 50 to switch over to the cp160 gear but now that ice taunts and uses mag to block not really my style. Sorry for all the typos and shortenings! And thanks for your insightful info! I haven't been in game today but I will try to get on tomorrow too!
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    Haha I like how the first thing you see is us killing Longfang. Poor thing didn't stand a chance.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I sure hope Longfang is not a relative of Shelob or we might have some trouble later on. Lol.

Sorry didn't get on today in game. Was a bit busy IRL. I'll be back soon as I can!
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    I figured I'd post my attempts too here. We really need a RoB youtube channel. This is the first remotely interesting clip I could find in like two days' worth of footage. You may wanna turn the sound down if you don't like metal-ish music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KRmDJonUM
    --Ral (SquidProject)

• squidprojectb14_ESO
    --Ral (SquidProject)

• squidprojectb14_ESO
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

Ah, Peacher Bob, an RoB classic moment.

Now here's us defending Roe with cold fire ballistas. The fight was 30 minutes, but I managed to cut it down to about 20. Special thanks to Renkai (sp?) for keeping our coldfires repped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLRZ6XSccY&feature=youtu.be
    --Ral (SquidProject)

• CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Preacher Bob looks exactly like my old char that's deleted now Piros the Third. I modeled him to be the same guy from dotHack the older 1-4 games.

http://s631.photobucket.com/user/topherscott/media/hack 4/Screenshot-7_26_201010_16_03PM.jpg.html
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    CaiWenji wrote: »
    The Preacher Bob looks exactly like my old char that's deleted now Piros the Third. I modeled him to be the same guy from dotHack the older 1-4 games.

http://s631.photobucket.com/user/topherscott/media/hack 4/Screenshot-7_26_201010_16_03PM.jpg.html

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArAc45HuLDtshDlUooN6nts9nK5q There's mine, Piros the 3rd on the left of the screen. And on the right, with my brother as Piros the Second.