Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Horse Training - Convert to craftable sadles

Synfaer
Synfaer
✭✭✭✭✭
There is nothing worse than creating a new characters then mounting that 3 legged Senche tiger that is about as quick as a Nord leaving a bar.
Converting the aspects of speed, carrying capacity & stamina into different forms of craftable and lootable saddles would provide a quicker, more entertaining but not necessarily cheaper pathway to achieving the mount bonuses than slogging through the excruciatingly slow 1pt increases that we suffer at the moment. Saddles could also have 'slots' for customization, such as cosmetics like armors or functionality like a short speed boost or extra carrying capacity of certain items like potions.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like ur thinking

More so that the forum is filled with negativity and moaning and this is quite refreshing!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your saddle idea.

I know what you mean, I have an alt I use for crafting, and he had zero points in speed... It was painful to move him around Belkarth to do master writs, going to the bank felt like going cross-country...
  • Furinol
    Furinol
    ✭✭
    This would be a _much_ better system than the current.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could totally get behind this idea. Lets also have the option to dye the saddles so they will actually match our character's armor.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! Would be much better than current system, which is quite... meh.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is an easy solution to your slow senche. Use a guar mount. Immersion saved.