The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Idea for roleplay - The Ohmes

THEGR8W8
THEGR8W8
Soul Shriven
So I was thinking, there is this breed of khajiit known as the "Ohmes" which are pretty much nearly identical to Bosmer, so in a roleplaying sense would creating a bosmer character and calling yourself an ohmes work in roleplaying? As they used to be a common sight in across Tamriel before the 4th era, and they seem to be the only other breed of khajiit you could create other than being an actual khajiit. Thoughts on this would be appreciated
  • Dustfinger81
    Dustfinger81
    ✭✭✭
    Them or humans work too. Khajiit range from elflike to humanlike as well.
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I actually have a Bosmer that was brought up by Khajiit and told she was a Ohmes. The Khajiit killed her original family and didn't tell her- when she found out she still believed she was Ohmes.
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • THEGR8W8
    THEGR8W8
    Soul Shriven
    Skeletalkk wrote: »
    I actually have a Bosmer that was brought up by Khajiit and told she was a Ohmes. The Khajiit killed her original family and didn't tell her- when she found out she still believed she was Ohmes.

That's an interesting story, so in a sense she's in denial about being a bosmer I'm guessing?
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    Yep that's it
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.