The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Vampire lord polymorph

Turokos_Vampires
Turokos_Vampires
✭✭✭
A cosmetic vampire lord form, or a vampire lord skin needs added. Many vampire players have asked for such in the past. Even if it's just cosmetic.
  • Fourwinged
    Fourwinged
    Soul Shriven
    A cosmetic vampire lord form, or a vampire lord skin needs added. Many vampire players have asked for such in the past. Even if it's just cosmetic.
    Good idea. But - maybe Dev want to add the REAL polymorph ability - with skills and so on - soon enough? ;)
    Options
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added a werewolf costume if I'm not mistaken. Should do thesame to vamps.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Options
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with just cosmetic, but a dlc pack that had a vampire focus would be great. I for one, would love to see how Harken and his family gained favor and became vampires. This could be how a vampire lord skill line could be added.
    Options
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vampire lord polymorph was data mined some time ago. Probably part of this Halloweens crown storeally offerings.
    Options