The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem starting game on xbox

O_LYKOS
O_LYKOS
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently reinstalled eso on my xbox. I downloaded a while back when my friend first bought it and I played only a little bit, as I main PS4.
Now, I'm loading up the game and get to the "play" option. I select Play and go to the following screen where it's asking my to create an account or link an existing eso account. At first I figured I have an account already so i'll link it. (This being my PS4 name and password) No good. I then try my log in details I use when logging in to the website. No Good. I've tried my xbox details and I get the same message.

I have then selected create new account using several different emails at which point I am giving the error of already being linked to an account, being alternative playstation accounts. I've tried my xbox account email and even then a completely fresh email address only just made. But I'm always told incorrect email format. I've tried all those over and over with no joy.

Also, I made an alternative ps4 account and started eso simply to join my guild to enable me to use the bank space. For this account, I loaded up the game. selected server, play, created CHARACTER. It didn't even asked me to create or link an account. So I am highly confused and frustrated as to why I cant create an account on xbox.

Please help.

Thank you for your time.
PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266