The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Percentages are Wrong in the game

partzs
partzs
So I entered a ticket for an issue I was seeing with how percentages are being displayed when it comes to pick pocketing. If you eye is closed and you have an 80% chance to pick pocket its more like a 10% chance. I was caught 9 out of 10 times in a row when its 80%. When its 50% its more like a 1% chance of actually pick pocketing out of 20 people I was caught 20 times! You would think that a 50% chance 10 out of 20 would be the outcome. Nope!

When running any dungeon you have percentage of chance to get something worth while. But when your max capped on CP 99% of the stuff they give is either nothing anyone uses or its prosperous or training.

Last night I ended up trying to improve an axe that took me 5 months to farm for. When I attempted to improve it at 100% it was destroyed!!!!! 100% means 100% of the time not 99% not 1%!

This is either a percentage thing or the Devs giving the finger to me! Well the axe being destroyed at 100% probability of succeeding may have been the last straw for me. Farming for 5 months to not get it to drop then the game taking away that one piece is a total crock of ****. Fix your percentage calculations or I am through!
  • partzs
    partzs
    Oh and one other thing. Your auto replys by your system should not be happening! Sending me a BS message stating to submit a ticket when that was what I initially did is more of a go **** yourself move then addressing the actual issues. Maybe if you actually fixed the stuff you broke instead of breaking it every time you patch the system I would not have to open tickets!
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I ended up trying to improve an axe that took me 5 months to farm for. When I attempted to improve it at 100% it was destroyed!!!!! 100% means 100% of the time not 99% not 1%!p

You may want to send them a ticket specifically and only about that. That definitely is not intended, and mentioning only that in the ticket makes it more likely they'll give you the item back.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • partzs
    partzs
    I have opened up numerous tickets about stuff like this only to get an automated reply instantly after submitting the ticket. They do not seem to care about in game issues at least from my experiences with them!
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll

Edit: or you were not wearing your glasses. OR you are the only person with the 100 percent problem... i guess i shouldn't jump to the troll
    Edited by magictucktuck on April 17, 2017 2:58PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    RE: Pickpocketing

I was getting caught all the time with 80% chance. I then plugged in all the relevant passives related to pickpocketing and bam, can pickpocket almost all the time now without getting caught.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • partzs
    partzs
    parkham wrote: »
    RE: Pickpocketing

I was getting caught all the time with 80% chance. I then plugged in all the relevant passives related to pickpocketing and bam, can pickpocket almost all the time now without getting caught.

So your just proving that 80% really doesnt mean 80% without passives! :)

So they have been displaying the WRONG percents!