Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help me source the following furniture items please - Can't find them anywhere.

j_s
j_s
✭✭✭
Hello community,

Can anyone please tell me what the following items (circled in red) are named. I can't find them in the crown store, nor in the guild vendors. I can't even find them in the internet.

I know that it is a drawing but I have seen the vase with flowers in a bank already, so it must exist.

All other items are in the store, except for these ones...
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    here's the pic
    Housing%20decoration_1_zpsy2llnrmm.png
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    by the vase I mean the one on the right side, the big one.
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    Also, the housing editor could be improved. It's not very good.
  • Schwa83b14_ESO
    Schwa83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Housing Concept art is far better than the actual housing system in game :p
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/nggallery/hearth/Pottery

redguard amphora, flowers extra ;)

Edit: fowers are spefial
    Edited by Rouven on April 17, 2017 4:00PM
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The mounted deer head should be in the crown store under mounted, possibly under gallery. I'd have to check when I get home.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    @driosketch, no they are different I'm afraid.
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    The redguard amphora looks like the right shape, but it's gilded, while the one in the pic is not...

maybe ZOS will introduce more items in the future, including the current missing ones.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    j_s wrote: »
    The redguard amphora looks like the right shape, but it's gilded, while the one in the pic is not...

maybe ZOS will introduce more items in the future, including the current missing ones.

Could be just the lighting - or artistic freedom in creating the picture.

That might be a question for Lucas Slominski - @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    j_s wrote: »

Have you looked at the furnished preview of the home in question. Are the items from the concept art in there?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the craftable plans that currently exists in the game. The house looks Nord so i browsed most of Nord plans but i didn't find any matches in preview. There are no Nord furniture having carving on their sides. Breton knotwork furniture have different carvings. Some Redguard pots are large, but none of them matched either. So i believe the picture is just concept art.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At one point on the PTS they said they were removing lots of items that were too similar to others, I wonder if they were removed at that time. I don't recognize any of them either.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.