The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does the Ebonheart Pact have a "main quest"? (spoilers)

basketcaseNZ
basketcaseNZ
✭✭
Hi everyone. When I playing as a Bosmer for the Dominion the first character you meet when arriving at the start map is a guy who inducts you into the Queen's intelligence service, and you do a series of quests involving the Veiled Heritance and the queen. In Daggerfall, while my Bosmer was on a shopping trip, I ran into a plot by cultists to kill the king. After thwarting it I assume he inducts you into his service, similar to the queen of the Dominion.

But when I started as a Nord for the Ebonheart Pact there appears to be nothing like that. No "main quest". There are a series of linked quests to repel an invasion by the Covenant but no one like Razum-da. Have I missed something?

Cheers everyone.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the main quest ... to repel the Daggerfall Covenant invasion. I love how the DC are portrayed as evil, terrible people in that quest line. LOL! My character is DC, and when I did the quests, I felt like she was being a traitor to her own kingdom. It was pretty hilarious.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that is the main quest for the Pact. The three alliances vary drastically regarding when you become a major player in the eyes of the faction leader. for AD, it happens pretty much straight away, for DC it happens in the middle of Zone 2, and for EP it doesn't happen until the beginning of Zone 4.

For a flowchart of each alliance's storyline, see:
    UESP: Aldmeri Dominion Quest Map
    UESP: Daggerfall Covenant Quest Map
    UESP: Ebonheart Pact Quest Map
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • basketcaseNZ
    basketcaseNZ
    ✭✭
    Cheers guys. Personally Sydney I don't like fighting soldiers of any of the alliances. I fight monsters, daedra and undead, not other people.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This question says enough about the EP questline and how non-excistant it is.
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭

Quest begins immediately, as you woke up on the island of Bleakrock Isle. The plot is linear, you do not make a mistake, just do all the quests, and all.