The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for active adult (mature level) guild

SamuelMSr
SamuelMSr
✭✭✭
Hi all! Myself and a couple friends are looking for a very active mature guild.

We would like to not be in a guild full of or run by teenagers or kids.

Preferably a social guild over an auction guild, a place where people chat and help each other and interact and not focus 100% on auction sales.

Please tell me some about your guild and leave your in game name, I will send you a tell to discuss further.

Thank you!
  • melliemel423
    Hey Samuel! I'm apart of Disciples of the Ninth, we are a guild put together over a year ago mainly by a group or IRL friends. Some of whom have stopped playing the game, and then some of us who have stayed. We are a small guild currently trying to grow. We have about 12 active members. Most of us in our mid to late twenties. Usually on daily, mostly evenings. We help each other, whether it be crafting, or gear runs. We're hoping to put together a solid trials group for friday and saturday nights. As well as focusing on pvp for morrowind. My in game name is @melliemel423 We also have a guild house with 2 dps target dummies. Crafting stations. And a teamspeak.
    Options
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

We are a small but growing guild looking for more players! Most of us in the guild are working, with families and this helps with the maturity of the guild. Hop on to our Discord servers or send me a tell to find out more. Hope to see you in the game! :smiley:
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    Options
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330083/in-attempt-to-revive-a-gaming-community#latest

I hope you are finding what you are looking for, ESO is a great place to be. Take a glance at our post above, we've been running since day 1 of release, recently decided to cleanse our community of offline players are rebuild what we have. We focus on helping each other, and welcome all new and veteran players. After the cleanse, we are small and active, as the guild master I make it a point to play with everyone, low level or high. Our website is a tool used to help people with tips, request items like crafted armor, food/drink buffs, etc. I spend most of my time in game helping low levels run dungeons, talking about mechanics throughout, and high levels run for the gear they want.

Feel free to message me here or in game @Aromak with any questions :)

Happy Questing!

~Aromak
    Options
  • SamuelMSr
    SamuelMSr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the replies. I have one guild I am planning to join for now for social along with a couple for trading. I will keep everything here in mind though, I just want to start out slow and simple.
    Options
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Well, since you can have up to five guilds, keep this one in mind aswel:
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/334290/eu-are-you-looking-for-a-home-in-tamriel-join-the-reborn

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
    Options
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    SamuelMSr,

If you remain interested. I have added you to the invitation list for Black Market Wares in Rawl'kha. You can expect the invite within the next couple days. I hope to see you in guild soon :)

@jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
    Options
  • ironbob2008
    ironbob2008
    ✭✭
    I would advise staying away from Aetherian Avengers. God, this guild master of theirs has to be one of the most *** retentive control freaks I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. You can bust your hump for this guy for months and one time that you may misunderstand what you're supposed to do or be and you're going to be kicked without even an explanation. I have played with some spineless little tosspots before but this guy is without a doubt one of the most spineless little cowards there is.
    Options
  • SamuelMSr
    SamuelMSr
    ✭✭✭
    SamuelMSr,

If you remain interested. I have added you to the invitation list for Black Market Wares in Rawl'kha. You can expect the invite within the next couple days. I hope to see you in guild soon :)

Thanks, I would not mind this being the third guild. Can you please also add @yep_eso he us my buddy I bought the game for a couple days ago. Thanks!
    Options
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for an "old person" guild. In other words ... I'm looking for a VERY mature guild. Haha. I'm 56 and play ESO everyday. I play for awhile before work (5:15AM - 6:15AM Mountain Time/work days) and then play some more after work until bedtime. I play off and on all day on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm divorced so I have a LOT of free time on my hands. Yahooooo!!! I'm currently a Champion lvl 456 (as of today's date 4/30/17) and working towards 600 (slowly but surely).

I've belonged to a couple of guilds over the past 2 years or more but have left because the members were either very immature or they hardly showed up. When they did show up they wanted to yak instead of play. Don't get me wrong, conversation is good when it's limited. I sign on to play (fight and provision).

I'm level 50 in Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Clothier, Provisioning, Alchemy, and Enchanting. If there are any "old people" guilds out there who wants a pretty good "old-timer" player on their team, let me know. I'm a Dragon Knight, Nord but not a Tank. I tried Tanking and hated it. I guess I'm somewhere in between Tank and Battle Mage. Hard to say!

I have a lot of achievements under my belt but I lack achievements in group delves and dungeons. I've only defeated two or three 4-man caves. There's a lot of Craglorn that I haven't done. I'm not a big fan of PvP so I haven't spent a lot of time in Cyrodil.
    Options
  • Working925
    Another old guy (60) looking for "old-person" guild
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Friendly Dungeon Runners.

- All members are friendly
    - Do group content ( pledges ) without the need to use the group finder tool
    - Normal Trials, where members trade gear ( not sell )
    - 500 Members
    - No Drama ( 99.99% ) of the time
    - Players willing to help each other
    - Chat is semi-active. Some days it is quiet, and some days it is active.

See my signature for more info or contact me in game @vamp.emily

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level . Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats.

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
    Options
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a PVP guild LMK. This is ours. Right now, we're doing a lot of PVE on weekdays and PVP on weekends to get players to CP level 160 (I just like the money). We accept people from all factions however we play AD when in PVP.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363701/morons-incorporated-ad-pvp-guild-for-newbies-or-experienced#latest
    PC NA Server
    Options