Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mystic Healer [HoTR] PvE Build: Templar Healer by FeaR Turbo

FeaR Turbo
FeaR Turbo
Class Representative
Whats up guys!!! FEAR TURBO ON A HEALER???? WOT?

https://youtu.be/HL0fdt-mHhk

This is my Mystic Healer build for the Homestead patch. Magicka Templar is the strongest healer in terms of resources you can provide your team along with powerful healing.

Skills:
Restoration: Healing Bar

Healing Springs
Luminous Shards
Combat Prayer
Breathe of Life
Mystic Orbs
Light’s Champion
This build is focuses on having high defensive stats and good magicka sustain.

Destruction: Buff Bar

Elemental Drain
Harness Magicka
Blockade of Storms
Extended Ritual
Channeled Focus
Aggressive Warhorn

Gear:

5 Mending – 2 Divines Armor, 3 Jewelry (Magicka Regen enchants)
1 Pirate Skeleton – Divines heavy
5 Spell Power Cure – 4 Divines Armor, 1 Shock staff (Defending), 1 Healing Staff (Defending)

Healing vMoL Rakkhat
https://youtu.be/3MgYFK38O4k

For additional info check out
http://fearturbo.com/

Get out there and start healing your booty off!

Edited by FeaR Turbo on September 12, 2017 5:07PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that my build is already this. YES.
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does suck that i had to retire my masters resto staves though. Awesome job on rakkhat!
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    It does suck that i had to retire my masters resto staves though. Awesome job on rakkhat!

Yeah i know i wish it was much more powerful and I wish healers had a monster set :(

And thanks!! I do not heal often but I want to!
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »

Yeah i know i wish it was much more powerful and I wish healers had a monster set :(

And thanks!! I do not heal often but I want to!

You look like you did just fine. Most cant even say they have healed vmol let alone hardmode.
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are PC, yes? You have to be because maw is broken on console.
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    You are PC, yes? You have to be because maw is broken on console.

Yeah I am on PC NA ^_^

Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Same build here except 1 heavy chokethorn for recovery and I frontbar barrier for 10% recovery. Works. I also run quick siphon for bosses, now that it gives you number read outs that skill is real decent for SPC uptime and heals.
    Edited by Walties99 on April 14, 2017 6:20PM
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Walties99 wrote: »
    Same build here except 1 heavy chokethorn for recovery and I frontbar barrier for 10% recovery. Works. I also run quick siphon for bosses, now that it gives you number read outs that skill is real decent for SPC uptime and heals.

Ah didn't think of with quick siphon. But my bars are pretty tight. Hmm. I love the healing ult button as a OH SH$T!!
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on April 14, 2017 11:40PM
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Impressive. Recommend all healers watch this.

I know FearTurbo is not only a good player, but a perceptive one as well. He has DPS basically forever and by playing a healer has quickly identified all the things I and other healers have been grumbling about for a long time:
    • We don't have any monster sets worth using
    • Light's champion is amazing for small groups, but in a 12 raid is not doing much for most of the group (especially if the heal ticks on the same person).
    • Our Master/Malestrom staffs are at best medicore.
    • We have to wear Spell Power cure.

I also know Fear knows his stuff because he has quickly picked up on what I think is important about healers do that don't get emphasized enough.
    • A lightning Staff with elemental wall is amazing for all the reasons Fear said andit's the best magicka DPS skill in the game. Use this, not inner light!
    • Importance of survival. If a healer dies, it's VERY inconvenient to say the least. Fear has max capped spell resistance and threw an extra health glyph rather than mindlessly just putting on another magicka glyph. This build will be the last one standing aside from the tank.
    • Debuffing the boss damage with the glyph. That's how you know Fear is thinking and exploring all the options. I never heard anyone advocate that.

Really the only thing I would do differently is use Blazing Spear instead of Luminous. But that's just personal preference. I tend to supply my group with more damage than most healers and I think the DoT + the Burning Light is too good to pass up, especially since I'm already covering my Allies magicka with orbs and elemental drain.

Good stuff Fear Turbo!
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative

I know FearTurbo is not only a good player, but a perceptive one as well. He has DPS basically forever and by playing a healer has quickly identified all the things I and other healers have been grumbling about for a long time:
    • Light's champion is amazing for small groups, but in a 12 raid is not doing much for most of the group (especially if the heal ticks on the same person).

I also know Fear knows his stuff because he has quickly picked up on what I think is important about healers do that don't get emphasized enough.
    • A lightning Staff with elemental wall is amazing for all the reasons Fear said andit's the best magicka DPS skill in the game. Use this, not inner light!
    • Importance of survival. If a healer dies, it's VERY inconvenient to say the least. Fear has max capped spell resistance and threw an extra health glyph rather than mindlessly just putting on another magicka glyph. This build will be the last one standing aside from the tank.
    • Debuffing the boss damage with the glyph. That's how you know Fear is thinking and exploring all the options. I never heard anyone advocate that.

Really the only thing I would do differently is use Blazing Spear instead of Luminous. But that's just personal preference. I tend to supply my group with more damage than most healers and I think the DoT + the Burning Light is too good to pass up, especially since I'm already covering my Allies magicka with orbs and elemental drain.

Good stuff Fear Turbo!

Thank you so much <3<3
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »

Hmm interesting. May try this.
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting setup.
    I run the same thing skill wise except sometimes I put in Power of the Light and drop channeled focus depending on group content. If I do, say, vDSA and i die, it's only from one-shot that could have been avoided, so Focus wouldn't have helped me and my magicka sustain is good enough in there anyway.

I'm toying around with Twilight Remedy (have been running Mending before instead), especially on mag DPS who can't afford the spot for Trap. Mostly for vDSA where I have 2 magSorc DPS.
    Outside of Trials I replace Healing Springs with Mutagen/RR.

Also I prefer Infused over Divines on the big pieces if you decide to go Argonian. Better return on potion passive with a larger Magicka pool. I still think Argonian is BiS for heals (not because of the extra healing, but because of Resourceful and 9% max health).
    Good choice on Thief stone ;)
    Options
  • henrycupcakerwb17_ESO

Good stuff Fear Turbo!

lol god, i wont even be able to identify what my issues was for being so incompetent as a healer for 3 years in this game !
    Options
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just recently gotten the courage to finally give healing a go.
    I'm still working out some kinks in my playstyle, and ironing out common "mistakes" from having been a DD for years: throwing healing springs at the mobs, watching everyone's health go down and thinking "the healer should start healing soon" and realise "oh! That's ME!", standing too close to the boss, standing too far away from my group, the list goes on.... basically I forget that I'm the darn healer.

I do absolutely like the concept of a tanky healer and I think this would be a lot of fun. Especially when you're the last one standing and magically manage to res everyone back up! :D
    Options
  • zibnaf
    zibnaf
    ✭✭
    as new(well returning player but only played like a few days at launched wich was horrible...came back by buying morrowing...) how you lvl a healer...or do you just lvl as dps and respec at lvl 50?
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    zibnaf wrote: »
    as new(well returning player but only played like a few days at launched wich was horrible...came back by buying morrowing...) how you lvl a healer...or do you just lvl as dps and respec at lvl 50?

LEVEL AS DPS ^_^
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    [Mystic] Refabrication Committee - Burn [4:52]

https://youtu.be/TKqw5B7T_14
    Options