The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox One Login Server down?

Azalin4savioR
I can't seem to get into the game, I hit login and it gives the typical unusual long loading time message and then after a while it tells me I was disconnected due to inactivity. I see one person playing ESO on my friends list at the moment, but I know i'm not the only one who was having issues because another friend told me they couldn't login a little earlier.
  • Azalin4savioR
    I guess I should add its the North American Server as the European server lets you login strait away.
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Yep down for me too. Two weeks in a row with his crap
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT can comeone please look at the na server issues?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smells tied to the ultra long loads, and hit and miss logins that have been going on since the TRAIL WEEK started:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/freeplayweek

coinkydink? you decide ;)

Methinks it's at the VERY least time to look at server loading. How about a month xtension on subs for APRIL?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Says:

"LOGIN FAILED

An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com"

Something tells me that's not the fastest way to resolve this issue.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Yep exact same error I am getting
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Login isn't working for me. ETA or notice?
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like I'm not the only one. I'm on Xbox/NA and can't login. It says, ''"LOGIN FAILED

An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com"
    Xbone/NA
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, and this is my last chance to play until the end of the weekend.
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
  • Kaehlys
    Kaehlys
    Soul Shriven
    It's an XBox Live issue. That goes down, ESO goes down.

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaehlys wrote: »

Yep, looks like it is out of ZOS's hands. Come on MS, get your poop together.
  • Smengy
    Smengy
    ✭✭
    Down here in Canada. Lets hope its up soon. I'm missing my double XP.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBox Live is not down, at least in regards to login to ESO. Look at the info again: MS clearly states its online purchases are having issues. Everything else is fine.

This is a ZoS issue.

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    XBox Live is not down, at least in regards to login to ESO. Look at the info again: MS clearly states its online purchases are having issues. Everything else is fine.

This is a ZoS issue.

Look closer. This Xbox Live issue encompasses access to previously purchased content. It is the same error that Xbox had last time there were login issues. Just wait, when the Xbox notice clears we will be able to login again.
  • icemere
    icemere
    I have the same error displayed as MurderMostFoul when I try and log into the Eu xbox one server, But I can Log onto the NA xbox one server no problem. Its basically a re-occurance of the issue that happened last week. I hope this does not persist during the free trial currently running or I want a refund on the ESO plus I have paid for.

edit : I managed to get in after two tries after switching back from NA to EU, After 6-7 failed attempts before trying NA and getting on.
    Edited by icemere on April 13, 2017 11:30PM
    "It's better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved, for who you are not"
    "life is for living, Not regretting"